Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

They're wheat free, gluten free, sodium free, soy free, cholestorol free. Made with the bare essentials, most of the bars are just nuts held together by dates. And they have a ton of fatty acids. One of the bars has 8 grams of fatty acids. Which would replace all the fish oil pills which can be cumbersome.

They're wheat free, gluten free, sodium free, soy free, cholestorol free. Made with the bare essentials, most of the bars are just nuts held together by dates. And they have a ton of fatty acids. One of the bars has 8 grams of fatty acids. Which would replace all the fish oil pills which can be cumbersome.

what type pf fatty acids are they, what's the breakdown?

Although the fat in Larabars is certainly good for you, it can't replace the fish oil pills. If you don't like taking fish oil, might I suggest flax oil? It's apparently just as good in regards to omega-3s and contains some nice lignans to boot.

oh my GOD! I just looked at their site. The things i'm missing the most on this anti acne diet is sweets and baked goods and I NEED those bars!!! I will have to make some arrangements - I'm emailing them about international orders right now. WOW - they look amazing. Thanks for the heads up!