Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mebe

white little tissue (asian skin)

I had moderate-severe acne and took accutane.

I have no more cysts but I do have these little white pale small little bubble things on my forhead where there was big breakouts as well as my nose...my nose, sigh i have these white bump things but bigger on my nose and they look like bubbles in the skin and i cant do anything about it :(. Does anyone know what these are? are they papules or just little tissue scars?

The nose..I really really need a fix for it, its making life pretty hard to deal with.

I had moderate-severe acne and took accutane.

I have no more cysts but I do have these little white pale small little bubble things on my forhead where there was big breakouts as well as my nose...my nose, sigh i have these white bump things but bigger on my nose and they look like bubbles in the skin and i cant do anything about it :(. Does anyone know what these are? are they papules or just little tissue scars?

The nose..I really really need a fix for it, its making life pretty hard to deal with.

are they just like white patches? if so then they arent a problem i had em all the time wen i was young they dissapear in time my mum used lemon on my face to quicken the process

not just white patches, they are slightly raised pale things but i wouldt say they are hard like keloids.

Its really crappy..why cant they be anywhere else on my body.