Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MellowFellow

Took a couple of big hits yesterday

Started a 2nd job to try and better myself.In the morning I get:

"He's Gross"

When I walk out to get searched after 12 hours of gruelling work,I see one of the security guards walk slowly towards me from the left and go "daaaaaamn".Of course there's only one reason why he'd say that.

I don't know how many times I can move on and get back on the horse.I feel physcologically abused from all the commentsa and reactions i've recieved over the years. I really really really HATE people.Most of them anyways...

That blows big time. Obviously your going through the part of your life where your supposed to feel bad about yourself. But.. what if you don't feel bad about this? . . . ...

Just take a few more years of that and bring an Uzi to work one day and smoke everybody out of this world.

jk, DONT DO IT, LOL

"He's Gross"

When I walk out to get searched after 12 hours of gruelling work,I see one of the security guards walk slowly towards me from the left and go "daaaaaamn".Of course there's only one reason why he'd say that.

I don't know how many times I can move on and get back on the horse.I feel physcologically abused from all the commentsa and reactions i've recieved over the years. I really really really HATE people.Most of them anyways...

I've been there. What you've got to take with you is how strong you are. You're out there doing a 2nd job. You're being very strong. Most people that go through what you or I have been through would never take a second job. Not only that but they call in sick to work all of the time. You've got to live for yourself, and for that, great job.

what do you say back to them and what was their reactions? I wish i had the ability to stand up for myself like that but I just feel so vulnerable.

fuck the world is what i say... laugh at them, give the finger to them, curse at them in your mind... its okay.. they are stupid human beings. just live your life......

ive had people take their glasses off when they talk or walk by me and when they ask why I hear "his face..." when they get back to their seat.. lovely eh? ... or talk to me and not look at my face or try to look at me with their hand on their face like they are being tortured...

or when i went to the doctors.. someone at the far end would move and someone would ask why are you moving.. "that guy".... or when everyone in the waiting room would turn away ... i just fucking love it! dont you?

whats fucking funny is this one woman who tried to look at my face.. but I always looked away.. so after couple of months when she talked to me she never looked at me also.. we are seeing each other now, intimately.... and you know what 9 years of this shit has done to me? I try to find stuff about her that will make me not like her anymore, or see clear faced people and would want her to find them b/c ill never be happy.. and ill never be normal... and I cant do the normal things they can do with her...

I can relate, happened alot to me a few years ago when my skin was at its worse. And I agree, it really does knock you back- it's like a psychological slap to the face.

But, the worse thing you can do is probably as you've already guessed- nothing at all. It gives the dumb tactless bastard the green light to do the same thing again. You've got to react- and by this I don't necessarily mean lamping the person(unless violence is your thing :shrug:), it can be anything from an insult to questioning what the hell they're doing. In short, anything at all to make them feel like the idiot they are.

Hope this helps.

Lol i thought this was about weed too, but anyways now that im here ill add my 2 cents. I definitely know how you feel. One of my friends was trying to help me get a job at Outback. He worked there and he knew they where hiring. I went in to apply, the manager just looked at my face and was like, were not hiring. And the funny thing was, is that there were other people there applying.

I remember visiting my family one holiday, the first thing my aunt said was, wow what happened to your face!! And all my little cousins where like why do you have so many zits on your face. And what are all those things on your face.

Its nice to know people have class nowadays. Lol... Just remember this, the Truth shall set you free. Once you know the Truth, nothing else matters.

Live your life, remember people that mind dont matter, and if you matter you dont mind.

Guest Renelle
Am i the only one that thought this thread was going to be about weed?

:redface:

Guest Renelle

i think it's cause i thought i saw 'bong hits' wishful thinking

"He's Gross"

omg, now at my other job tonight, one of the supervisors was talking to the girl next to me and called me disgusting.They thought I was on a call and couldn't hear them talking.My heart just sank and i got really really cold.I felt sick.I just hate when people say these kinds of things."Gross,Nasty,Disgusting".It just eats me up inside.Why are people like this?When I was younger and didn't have these scars,I got to see the good side of people.Now, I see just how they really are. Does this mean 99% of the people in this world are shallow as-sholes or does me being a minority odd ball make my perception not count? I'm just so angry at people right now.I feel so freakin' isolated and hurt inside...sorry but i needed to get this off my chest.

are u sure she called YOU disgusting? you know acne sufferes sometimes think's everyone is talking about them or commenting on them...maybbe your just paranoid? maybe she was talking about someone else and you heard the word disgusting and thought yep that must be me.

are u sure she called YOU disgusting? you know acne sufferes sometimes think's everyone is talking about them or commenting on them...maybbe your just paranoid? maybe she was talking about someone else and you heard the word disgusting and thought yep that must be me.

omg, now at my other job tonight, one of the supervisors was talking to the girl next to me and called me disgusting.They thought I was on a call and couldn't hear them talking.My heart just sank and i got really really cold.I felt sick.I just hate when people say these kinds of things."Gross,Nasty,Disgusting".It just eats me up inside.Why are people like this?When I was younger and didn't have these scars,I got to see the good side of people.Now, I see just how they really are. Does this mean 99% of the people in this world are shallow as-sholes or does me being a minority odd ball make my perception not count? I'm just so angry at people right now.I feel so freakin' isolated and hurt inside...sorry but i needed to get this off my chest.

I agree with mellowfellow in that it is damn hard to stand up for yourself when it comes to this issue. If I am sitting (alone) at lunch and I am aware acutely of someone staring at me, It is so hard to stare back. I know if I met their eyes they feel embarrassed and look away, but instead I just grind my teeth and ignore them.

it sucks balls, ive been there except i always say something back

what do you say back to them and what was their reactions? I wish i had the ability to stand up for myself like that but I just feel so vulnerable.

Don't be a pussy. Those people have some serious issues if they bother to comment on someone's skin aloud.