Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jasonc126

Best Acne Facial Cleanser?

I use mario badescu enzyme cleansing gel. Its great..it actually has helped with my acne in the past even before I was on the regimen and its probably the only cleanser that actually makes my face feel clean as opposed to lyk i just put a bunch of crap on my face! My skin always feels so smooth after I use it.

Purpose bar soap is really good for me. It works pretty well if you have oilier than normal skin lime I do. I have been seeing a lot of improvement with it in just a week.

Yes but I have dry sensitive skin that is prone to blemishes. I need something for dry sensitive skin that is prone to blemishes.

I believe Dan's Cleanser is THE best for me. All the other cleansers broke me out. I have oily skin and this cleanser doesnt dry me out either, at all. Since its P.H balanced to human skin.

Anyway, I think you should really give it a shot! Good Luck

Quick question. I've started breaking out recently which hasn't happened in a few months every since I finished Accutane. So I started eliminating products that were new that I started.

Could cleansers cause breakouts? At first I didn't think so because it's on the skin for only around 30 seconds on your face and gets washed off so I didn't think it'll cause breakouts...but does it?

Quick question. I've started breaking out recently which hasn't happened in a few months every since I finished Accutane. So I started eliminating products that were new that I started.

Could cleansers cause breakouts? At first I didn't think so because it's on the skin for only around 30 seconds on your face and gets washed off so I didn't think it'll cause breakouts...but does it?

This is great...I was going to post a similar topic. I need something for my dry skin and blemishes. I was reading the reviews on purpose cleanser and people say thats its overdrying. I am currently using Neutrogena and its ridiculously over drying!

This is great...I was going to post a similar topic. I need something for my dry skin and blemishes. I was reading the reviews on purpose cleanser and people say thats its overdrying. I am currently using Neutrogena and its ridiculously over drying!

If your skin is dry you might like Cetaphil Gentle Cleanser. It's formulated for dry sensitive skin. But, in my experience, it didn't help with acne. It's just a gentle cleanser (unmedicated).

If your skin is dry you might like Cetaphil Gentle Cleanser. It's formulated for dry sensitive skin. But, in my experience, it didn't help with acne. It's just a gentle cleanser (unmedicated).

Has anyone tried Cetaphil Oily Skin Cleanser? Using it at the moment, not sure it does much for acne, but certainly makes my skin less oily, really enjoying the feel of it.