Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

im new here- i have learned sooo much lurking! i am thinking of ordering a TCA 12.5% peel double layered from makeup artists choice..also just on my jaw maybe a few other spots, but i have lots of freckles i dont want to lighten at all will TCA lighten/will the aha peels? im looking for major improvements w just one time. altho i am a bit nervous about it but i have been researching :D i put picks in my gallery so u can see what im dealing with to get the best advice

would a double layered tca PARTIAL peel make my new skin & other skin not peeled match? will it take care of congestion? i have clogged pores that dont go away forever unless i pick at them and i do have a problem leaving them alone so they end up scabs & red marks....in the pics all those marks are from the last 3 weeks. i havent touched it in 2 days and its def healing but i think all the red marks from the past are adding up and making my skin lumpy/scarish & im hoping the peel will take that all away also! iv always picked at the smallest things leaving marks 3 times their original size =[ so im ready to STOP picking (may even get hypnotized) and do a peel for a clean new beginning so i can successfully NOT pick!

i also ordered the regimen taught here today which will hopefull get rid of this damn white things!

thanks in advance!!!! ;)