Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
rivercat

popping to make more acne?

Well, my face is clear everywhere...pretty much, well, happy about the clearness in the other spots...everywhere BUT in like the front of my face, or the from of my cheeks. i get like nice white heads there all the time and i find alot of black heads and plugged up balls that i pop ALL THE TIME. i pop them, they scab up maybe a little, smoothen down, leave a little mark, fade away, but in the mean time of that one pimple or few pimples, more are coming in and come in...so im guess popping them isn't the solution? maybe its making the others come? so my theory is...the rest of my face, where i rarely ever get pimples, is because im not constantly popping little areas or pimples...so if i leave the front of my face alone, and not pop the little pimples that come in, then they'll stop coming for good. how does that sound? should i try it out? i'd love an opinion. thanks! :]

Leaving them alone is better trust me.

But it's just necessary sometimes cause you are going public.

But leave them alone as long as you can.. cause they will pop/disappear themselves.

yes..STOP picking, popping and even touching in that area..i tried this myself..i was a HUGE habit picker..and once i stopped i noticed a huge difference..im not exaggerating! just try it..good luck..

bah, right not i have two big blown up pimples, with no heads...if i leave them, they'll go down? i'm guess they formed because i had Aquaphor on a little scab underneath them? idk, i guess i clogged my pores or something...they're really red and ugly. -_-

bah, right not i have two big blown up pimples, with no heads...if i leave them, they'll go down? i'm guess they formed because i had Aquaphor on a little scab underneath them? idk, i guess i clogged my pores or something...they're really red and ugly. -_-

I was an OCD picker for years and it screwed me over bad. Picking = Scars, Inflammation, Recurring Acne, Infections. Don't do it! I have done so much better since I stopped.

I am a terrible pimple popper too. What I have found is that when you pop a pimple you risk another one comming up right next to it because the bacteria INSIDE your pimple has now spread to another area close to the first pimple. I have recently kept my hands OFF MY FACE and it is doing soooooo much better. If a pimple comes up and it is white and jucy I might GENTLY squeeze it to get rid of the pus (possibly puncture the top of the pimple with a needle) but if I squeeze too hard I just made that pimple worse. Gently squeeze, dont become a pimple comando!!