Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tyga

I Froze the Sun

Haha, I have a funny story. Sometimes I find it so hard not to pick; I had a small bump, it wasn't even red, but I squeezed it and heard a popping sound, but nothing came out. LOL, I busted it in and got a huge cyst afterwards. It took a few weeks to finally go away, last time I will do that. :P

Haha, I have a funny story. Sometimes I find it so hard not to pick; I had a small bump, it wasn't even red, but I squeezed it and heard a popping sound, but nothing came out. LOL, I busted it in and got a huge cyst afterwards. It took a few weeks to finally go away, last time I will do that. :P

i've done that a few times in the past and the popping makes it more painful than it was in the first place and the cyst seems to take longer to go away.

i try really, really hard not to mess with my face but it's hard.

One time I had one that was like, ingrained into the front of my nose... yeah like rudolf..

I managed to poke a hole in that sucker, squeezed my entire nose and literally "sprayed" the chunky-milk ooze all over the mirror.

It was actually pretty sweet.

One time I had one that was like, ingrained into the front of my nose... yeah like rudolf..

I managed to poke a hole in that sucker, squeezed my entire nose and literally "sprayed" the chunky-milk ooze all over the mirror.

It was actually pretty sweet.

I try not to squeeze anymore.

I've just recovered from a cyst which made half my face swell as if I'd been biten by something. I had something like this once before on the other side of my face and the doc tested me for Staph Infection, which came back negative.

Anyway, I took anti-hystemines and iced and BP'ed the damn thing like no tomorrow and did not squeeze. However, it surfaced on it's own and I could see a hole in my face after the guts came out. Somehow now, 2 days later, there is just a dark red spot where the hole was and general reddness around the area.

I was lucky this time, as it healed itself with the help of anti-hystemines, ice and BP. As for cortisone, I've never had that done, this is just my story.

Good luck on Tuesday. :D