Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tadah

BLACKHEADS MUST DIE

Ugh dont you just hate balckheads. I have them over my nose and above my cheeks. You squeeze and it just causes HUGE cratters, you leave them alone and they multiply....

I have tried so many toners and home remidies without success. Any ideas people?? Your help and feedback is welcome

Trent

(Tadah)

The first thing you should do is see a dermatologist. From what I've read, if you need your insurance to cover it, you need to get your physician to recommend you to one. Its best to let a professional help you out. I'm sorry I can't give any good tips other then that, but that's the best I can do.

When you finally see the dermatologist, be sure to tell them ALL your skin problems. Don't be shy.

Edit

2 suggestions

Search the site for "removing blackheads"

Try Biore Pore Strips

Its been awhile since Ive been on their website but Pierre Chenxu (i think thats the spellings) sells a very good product called WonderGel...which helps eliminiate the build up of blackheads.

Trust me. Suffered for years with blackheads, horrid greasy plugged mess. I also tried everything you see people say works, but nobody has a clue really except the person above.

MANDELIC ACID

It cured me completely, all I do is wash my face with a benzoyl peroxide wash and pat dry. Apply mandelic acid with cotton or fingertips once in the morning and once at night. Put on some moisturizer a while afterward if needed. I use 15 percent mandelic acid and rarely have any irritation or dry skin.

Blackheads vanish. This is the only cure. Mandelic Acid.