Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
boybumpy

Long Distance

I am also long-distance. I live on the East Coast. I was visiting the San Francisco area a few weeks ago so I did my consult and extractions, but will continue long-distance.

They're very good about getting back by email with any questions.

Hi! I'm not sure this should be in the log section :think:

Anyway, it really works even though you don't even see them at all. You'll continue to break out in the first few weeks, but then you'll get clear. All the regular patients experience this apparently, and it kinda frustrated me a little sometimes that I couldn't get extractions like they could. But you could find a local esthetician to do treatments for you, he/she'll just have to be willing to communicate with the clinic.

I think it's really worth a try. It's much more cost-efficient than trying acne products that don't work. Plus those professionals do all the thinking for you, no more guesswork! It works out to be much less expensive too than being a regular patient, since there's no bi-weekly treatment involved. Expect to pay about $150-$200 at first ($40 for them to analyze your skin and the rest for all the products). But those products last you a looong time, trust me (more than 2 months for me).

And like HBC said, they reply e-mails really quickly. They usually get back to you within 1 business day. The person answering your e-mails will differ over the course of your treatment, and it confused me a little at first :lol: but they're all quick and helpful.