Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

hi. my name is joe. i'm a triplet, i have a brother and a sister. well, growing up i had acne just like any teen going through puberty. my brother has a little worse acne than me, but it wasnt SO bad. the doctor got rid of it pretty quick for him, so i thought i'd give it a try eventually. and going into senior year i decided...might as well go to the same one he went to. i was also starting to fall in love with this girl. thought making myself even more apealing would help. well, now i'm in college..lost this girl, and i've become the most self-consious person the face of this earth. -_-

well, i don't have cystic acne, and it's not the like it's all over my face. but it's mostly in the front of my face, on my cheecks. they just won't stop coming. my face looks so different than it did before the derm. i stopped going to him halfway into the school year, not seeing improvement. that year was horrible, between my face, the depression losing her, and all the pressure of graduating high school. i never wanted to be in class, cause i always felt my face looked like shit. it wasnt so bad, cause a friend of mine, felt like he has acne problems too, so we could talk about it sometimes. now i see him, and his skin is flawless. and yeah, my brother and my sister, their skin is flawless too. i look at the front of my cheeks...i dont even know what i see...effings scars, little bumps, big bumps. i like to pop them sometimes, pushes out like blackheads. it's so shitty. i look at pictures of my face from like a year ago. it looked so nice. i wonder sometimes if its ruined...well for the past 3 months now, ive been on Tetracycline from the derm. idk what its doing...but i doubt its making anything worse so ill stick with it. i ordered this stuff called Carley's Clear and Smooth from some websites. seemed to be great for acne, alot of good feedback from people. i switch around with my face products thinking that shit could be making it worse, instead of helping.

i just can't take it anymore. is it going to be like this forever? is my skin EVER going to look normal again? what do i do? where do i go? im depressed EVERY single day. EVERY single day.

its sickening. i treat my body SO good. for the past few months too. i drink tons of water. eat tons of fruit. wash like twice a day. make sure i get tons of vitamin c and vitamin b. what else could i do? i'm sick of it. SICK OF IT. i want flawless skin, or else acne free skin. then ill work on making it look nice. i pray EVERY SINGLE NIGHT. the same prayer every night. please god...make my acne go away...blahty blah. i cant even lie, im such a good looking person, and im not concieded, EVER, but i know how good looking i am without this acne. but its there and it wont stop coming. please, please, i need a miracle, or a cure, or an exit. i'm so depressed, so upset. this isnt fair. please someone save me. -_-

hi. my name is joe. i'm a triplet, i have a brother and a sister. well, growing up i had acne just like any teen going through puberty. my brother has a little worse acne than me, but it wasnt SO bad. the doctor got rid of it pretty quick for him, so i thought i'd give it a try eventually. and going into senior year i decided...might as well go to the same one he went to. i was also starting to fall in love with this girl. thought making myself even more apealing would help. well, now i'm in college..lost this girl, and i've become the most self-consious person the face of this earth. -_-

well, i don't have cystic acne, and it's not the like it's all over my face. but it's mostly in the front of my face, on my cheecks. they just won't stop coming. my face looks so different than it did before the derm. i stopped going to him halfway into the school year, not seeing improvement. that year was horrible, between my face, the depression losing her, and all the pressure of graduating high school. i never wanted to be in class, cause i always felt my face looked like shit. it wasnt so bad, cause a friend of mine, felt like he has acne problems too, so we could talk about it sometimes. now i see him, and his skin is flawless. and yeah, my brother and my sister, their skin is flawless too. i look at the front of my cheeks...i dont even know what i see...effings skars, little bumps, big bumps. i like to pop them sometimes, pushes out like blackheads. it's so shitty. i look at pictures of my face from like a year ago. it looked so nice. i wonder sometimes if its ruined...well for the past 3 months now, ive been on Tetracycline from the derm. idk what its doing...but i doubt its making anything worse so ill stick with it. i ordered this stuff called Carley's Clear and Smooth from some websites. seemed to be great for acne, alot of good feedback from people. i switch around with my face products thinking that shit could be making it worse, instead of helping.

i just can't take it anymore. is it going to be like this forever? is my skin EVER going to look normal again? what do i do? where do i go? im depressed EVERY single day. EVERY single day.

its sickening. i treat my body SO good. for the past few months too. i drink tons of water. eat tons of fruit. wash like twice a day. make sure i get tons of vitamin c and vitamin b. what else could i do? i'm sick of it. SICK OF IT. i want flawless skin, or else acne free skin. then ill work on making it look nice. i pray EVERY SINGLE NIGHT. the same prayer every night. please god...make my acne go away...blahty blah. i cant even lie, im such a good looking person, and im not concieded, EVER, but i know how good looking i am without this acne. but its there and it wont stop coming. please, please, i need a miracle, or a cure, or an exit. i'm so depressed, so upset. this isnt fair. please someone save me. -_-

:]

im still on Tetrocycline...been on it for the past 3 months. my new appt. is in febuary. i havent given on the derm yet, just during the school year i did. idk, maybe that medicine isnt helping me? what i really need to know is why i dont have pimples anywhere else on my skin, but in the front of my face? right about my beard line is where it all comes in. and my skin is unusually smooth, like it seems to not be healthy if you know what i mean. very fragile it seems. and its pink and red. and its so uncomfortable for me to look at. i try to never look in the mirror. before i get out the shower, i make sure the mirrior is fogged up. when i go to the bathroom i shut the lights off. i constantly flip the lights on and off when i wash. i hate going out when my face is like this. like some weeks, its so nice, and then some weeks its so crappy. and about finding help for my mental issues...idk, i'd kinda be embarrassed, my parents would laugh at me anyways and go YOU CALL THAT ACNE? its not even that bad! yeah, but its a fucking cycle, thats making me sick...ugh. whats my best option for washing...this natural soap+acne wash from carley's clear and smooth...noxema (menthol face cleanser) or neutrogena acne wash? i'd love to hear whats the best for my skin...and for bringing my cheeks back to normal...the redness and like weird surface feeling of it. like the rest of my skin feels normal, just not my inner cheeks. well, thanks, hope to hear back from someone. -_-

oh and i pretty much pop every pimple i get...thinking its the right thing to do. since most of the time, it comes, i pop it, it scabs up or shrikens...eventually goes away. is that stupid of me? should i just wash away my pimples? that seems like it should help.

Hey dude I hear what your saying and I am exactly the same some days, just remember you are not the only one going through this predicament, there are lots and lots of acne sufferes out there and we are ALL in the same boat.....I think you need to talk to someone about the way you are feeling. Are you suicidal? There are online or phone councellors who can listen and they wont judge you...if your friends and family wont listen, they WILL.

I blame the media for the way people are SUPPOSE to be percieved in this world, you see the magazines filled with flawless skinned models, buffed bodies, dark tans, hot hair, big lips, big tits, rippling muscles....its bullshit, it really is.

Im sure you are a beautiful person and the ones closest to you know this..

Keep praying, eating well, drink heaps of water, and just try and relax and be yourself....

Trent

:]

im still on Tetrocycline...been on it for the past 3 months. my new appt. is in febuary. i havent given on the derm yet, just during the school year i did. idk, maybe that medicine isnt helping me?

hmmm thats good to know...idk, i think i'll be alright with them. gonna stop them soon probably and finish this acne off naturally. no more medicine, just my wash, treat my body right and wait for myself to grow out of it. and what did you mean by repeat fungal infections?

my friend, you are not alone. I can bet you 10,000 dollars that my acne is at least twice as bad as yours. Ive been praying every night for my acne to go away for like the past 2 months. Im so fucking desperate I even wish on 11:11 that it goes away...

nothing is working for me and i just want you to know that i feel just as hopeless as you are.. i dunno what im gonna do

I feel the same.

And I don't care about supermodels that look good. I hate the way I look with acne. I don't buy the 'it doesn't matter, you are beautiful on the inside" stuff. My insides may stay inside. I don't want movie star looks. I just want no acne.

yeah guys, i feel you. right now i'm not even trying to impress anyone, but myself. right now, i just want my acne to go away. i've been having the hardest year of my life now...this around when my acne started sucking, a year ago. lost my gf, and everything else with that...selfesteem, confidence, and myself with it. and because of how i feel about myself, i've kissed about one girl since my gf. -_- im scared to tell a girl i like them when my skin is nice, cause im scared my acne will come back to confuse or scare the girl away, lol. it has to end soon, please... :/