Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
goinggoinggone

which is worse, the redness or bumps?

I think bumps. I have a lot of non-inflamed acne, so even though you can still see the bumpiness it doesn't look as bad as it FEELS. I hate to touch my face, especially washing it, it makes me want to cry because i can convince myself it's not so bad as long as I can't feel it. I don't think redness is such a problem because that can be corrected with makeup, and doesn't feel bad.

So I was wondering what everyone else's feelings about it are

redness of course

Okay...everyone on this site has acne, which sucks, but acne face it, is a normal thing i guess for young people. But when your face is red as an apple, it just intensifies your skin and your acne and makes everythign look 100x worse. Plus you stand out more which blows

my face is pure red this morning from a new start at BP, it's a bit better than having way too many pimples. but i mean holy fuck, i put on some moisturizer to try and calm the redness down and the area i put it in became even more red.

It's so hard to decide. Redness makes everything worse and is difficult to cover completely with makeup, but bumps hurt and obviously stand out.

I guess I'll go with bumps.