Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
blink18222

Everyone with moderate acne

I have moderate acne on my face thats been bothering me for a long time. Trust me, this isnt like 10-12 pimples. These are loads of em and red marks. BUT. I think I found a treatment though. My acne has been looking a lot better in these past few days and im hoping that it'll go away after this little regimen im doing.

-Cut down on vegetable oil intake

-Cut down on sugar

-Eat Apples and Oranges

-Take Pills with loads of vitamins like Centrum (22 vitamins, tastes good)

-Take Fish oil capsules every day

-Drink 3-4 bottles of water a day

Im doing this every day since sunday and my skin is looking better and better. Hopefully this will be the answer, and my face will be clear before new years day of 2008. Best of luck

I think the real answer to treating acne is to BEAT IT INTERNALLY!!! topical medications are bullshit in my opinion and just cause redness giving us no hope in them. Dont put anything on your face, just wash your face with water 2-3 times a day!!!!

glad to hear it, keep us posted. and maybe if u get clear u could test 2 c if its the combo of things ur doing or just one or two things by dropping one at a time to c if it comes back. Or ya could keep doing it all for the health benefits!

I hate to break it to you, but Centrum is one of the WORST vitamins you could possibly take. It would probably be better to not take a multy at all.

Centrum is full of synthetic crap. This "fake" vitamins and minerals actually leach your body of vitamins you are getting from food.

Try switching to a green mutivitamin from a local health food store... it'll be MUCH better in the long run!!!

Good luck on becoming clear by new years, but if you have big pustules that have left behind red marks, give them time to heal. They wont heal in a month which I have learned :(

Another thing to add to your regimen is fiber. I believe this could be one of the best things for acne. Take psyllium husk tablets (or metamucil or citrecel orange drinks (spelling might be wrong)). Take the reccomended serving every day, or even take two servings a day (it says on the bottle that even 3 servings a day is okay). I can almost guarentee this will help you greatly.

Keep us updated on your progress!

yo a quick question

is fish oil capsules really that helpful? I hear a lot of talk about them on this site, and was at cvs a few weeks ago and saw a bottle of them, and was considering stealing them, but i said nah i want to research them first.

How exactly do they work? Im also taking antibiotics, will that affect anything? Are there any chances of them CAUSING breakouts? I dunno somethign called fish oil just doesnt sound to helpful or attractive

i was about to make a post about this , in these last 2 days ive been drinking ALOT of water i dunno if 2.5 litres every 2 days is enough ive been taking fishoil pills for like a month bp 2.5 morning and sometimes night AND aloe vera 99.9% hydroallergenic & simple moisturising wash ( main ing pro vitamin b5 and vitamin E) my acne ahs realllly subsided , from tomorrow im gonna buy apple cider vinegar and try out drinking water with lemon , my redness is sbusiding and scars are showing up now im almost over acne completely ( cross fingers) HUGEE TIP do not pick like seriously... everytime a pimple dried up i used to wash and it would come off or just pull it off and i always got left with these little inflamamtion and a hole inside it which gradually became scars i think. / End moronic rant