Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

ive always had moderate acne,

ive been basically clear since ive been on the regime for 6 months now.

but a week ago a got a cyst right on my cheek :(. i woke up with a skin layer like you explained and i peeled it off , even if i didn't it would of came off in the shower.

i then when on a date and it felt horrible the whole time but im over it.

when i got home i decided to pop it, since it was at the head. ive never had so much puss come out in my life , like 20 qtips later its all out and it actually looks 10times better. if i pop my pimples i usually have to do it 2 times then it goes away, im hoping this ones clears up

*sigh* its been a bump for like almost 3 weeks now...

HOW DO I GET THE HEAD TO SHOW SO I CAN POP IT it's literally driving me insane.

I don't ever want to go outside.

I got some polyspirin cream (+ pain relief) today to put on the bump is that ok?

And some say to ice it, some say heat hot cloth, which one is actually useful?

ive always had moderate acne,

ive been basically clear since ive been on the regime for 6 months now.

but a week ago a got a cyst right on my cheek :(. i woke up with a skin layer like you explained and i peeled it off , even if i didn't it would of came off in the shower.

i then when on a date and it felt horrible the whole time but im over it.

when i got home i decided to pop it, since it was at the head. ive never had so much puss come out in my life , like 20 qtips later its all out and it actually looks 10times better. if i pop my pimples i usually have to do it 2 times then it goes away, im hoping this ones clears up

hey guys!

i m in the same situation. I ve gone from having only one active zit and some red marks, to having 10 active zits, and one big cyst on my chick in less than a week. Propably cause my period has been delayed and my hormones are going wacko.

Well, i ve been in dispair, been applying aloe verra and sudocrem like crazy but they dont seem to help at all. So, I ve made an appointment with a beautician for tommorrow, and am thinking of doing an AHA peel. would that be a stupid idea? will that irritate all my active acne at the moment? I don't know what to do. I m literally depressed and wont leave the house besides for work.

the best thing 4 me is after hot shower or steam put 2 dropz tea tree oil mixed w/ water on a cotton ball. wait like 10 -15 min. Next cover cyst with manuka honey and put a band aid over. do this once morning and night. try 2 take more vitamins like c, e , & b5. Also if its inflamed (big and red) take an aspirin. hope tht helpz brahhhhh