Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Teirrah

Philosophy's The Present Clear Makeup

Okay so I've switched to using bare minerals (while I'm waiting for my everyday minerals sample to come) and I kept reading on here that those that use mineral makeup love The Present Clear Makeup by Philosophy. I just bought it yesterday and used it today. I'm not really sure if it's worth the $25. I got it to try to minimize the appearance of my pores and my few acne scars. I'm not expecting a miracle or anything but honestly I'm not noticing much of anything :(

Any tips? Or if you use the stuff can you tell me what you like about it? Thanks! :)

OMG - this is SO worth the $$. it's $25 but it will last you at least 3 months. i love that it gives my skin kind of an airbrushed look to it - it doesn't completely minimize pores, but it does help to diffuse them as well as scars. it's not meant to really cover them. it does an awesome job at creating a nice smooth surface for makeup. this is a true HG product for me. :wub:

i agree ..i LOVE this stuff...it does give my skin an airbrushed look and feel..and dont get me wrong i have the WORST skin in terms of texture..my scars and pores are not nice at all :naughty: but this stuff helps to tone that down..and it doesnt break me out..in the summer its the onlly moisturizer i need.

i agree ..i LOVE this stuff...it does give my skin an airbrushed look and feel..and dont get me wrong i have the WORST skin in terms of texture..my scars and pores are not nice at all :naughty: but this stuff helps to tone that down..and it doesnt break me out..in the summer its the onlly moisturizer i need.

Yeah, ya know I really do love the texture and feel of it. And after using it for a few days I do agree that it does smooth the appearance of make up. I'm wondering if when I run out of Dan's moisturizer if I should use it exclusively to moisturize? But it's so expensive for such a small tube that might be a bad idea huh? :doh:

Yeah, ya know I really do love the texture and feel of it. And after using it for a few days I do agree that it does smooth the appearance of make up. I'm wondering if when I run out of Dan's moisturizer if I should use it exclusively to moisturize? But it's so expensive for such a small tube that might be a bad idea huh? :doh:

no not a bad idea...but in the winter i need a lil more moisture than this has to offer..but it really is a lil miracle in a tube isnt it? :wub: