Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
roxy250

Treating pustular acne really efficientally!!! LOOk

so I have tried many products over the years... dans regimen with his bp gel only at night really keeps my pustular acne under control. I use dans products and only one other thing which keeps my inflammation almost 100% under control. Its the proactive refining mask with sulfur. it works wonders for my skin. but ONLY the refining mask no other proactive products which are too harsh.I use to have moderate pustular acne and now my face is almost 100% clear. Also avoid irritation to your face as much as possible. Doing what I said plus eating a healthy in moderation diet including fruits,vegatbles,salads,protein, alot of water, etc will clear your acne im sure to believe. Well if anyone has any questions please ask.

how do you use the refining mask? do you apply it all over your face or do you use it as a spot treatment? i have plans of getting one so i really need an advice on how to use it. :drool:

I agree that the proactiv refining mask works really well. It's the only proactiv product I use.

and to the person above me: you can either use it as a mask by putting it all over your face or use it as a spot treatment