Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I have acne. I am on Accutane, second course. And I'm a girl of 16 tiddly years of age.

There's this boy at school who I like. There is a slight chance he might like me. Sometimes I catch him looking at me in class. Well, I think he does. I dont really hang out with him. He touches me q. a lot and says stuff to me. My friend said recently it looked like he fancied me, and I hadn't asked her about it or anything. I dont even mention this boy to anyone. Today he sat on my knee. He just came over randomly and sat down on my knee.

The guy is nice looking and stuff. Probably he doesn't fancy me at all. He'd probly be sick at the thought. But I just want to know- is it possible for a clear skinned, nice lookin boy to like a girl with acne?

I know this is all trivial tweenie problem mag stuff to yall. But its important to me. Thankies. :surprised:

I have acne. I am on Accutane, second course. And I'm a girl of 16 tiddly years of age.

There's this boy at school who I like. There is a slight chance he might like me. Sometimes I catch him looking at me in class. Well, I think he does. I dont really hang out with him. He touches me q. a lot and says stuff to me. My friend said recently it looked like he fancied me, and I hadn't asked her about it or anything. I dont even mention this boy to anyone. Today he sat on my knee. He just came over randomly and sat down on my knee.

The guy is nice looking and stuff. Probably he doesn't fancy me at all. He'd probly be sick at the thought. But I just want to know- is it possible for a clear skinned, nice lookin boy to like a girl with acne?

I know this is all trivial tweenie problem mag stuff to yall. But its important to me. Thankies. :surprised:

Sounds like he likes you to me, so I say just go with it and good luck :D

Although normally I woulda thought it'd be the girl who sits on the guys

knee :think: lol

Are you from the US? Your word choices are silly.

Even most British people I interact with online don't speak quite like that. Maybe she's from one of those places where they still speak Welsh or something.

Even most British people I interact with online don't speak quite like that. Maybe she's from one of those places where they still speak Welsh or something.

Yes of course! I have acne since 16, i am now 25.

I had a girlfriend for 4 years, i always had acne in our relation and she dont.

Now i have a new girlfriend, she doesn't have it, i still have it...

Dont ruin your dreams because your scary thoughts of having acne.

Boyfriends/Girlfriends love us the same way, have the same desire and the most important thing, they truly help us in our confident, they make us feel very happy and forget about acne...

good luck.

Absolutely clear-skinned boys can like girls with acne. Happens all the time. Besides, hopefully your second course of Accutane will have you cleared up and glowing in no time!

Anyway, from what you've described, he certainly seems to fancy you. And, while it's totally understandable that you might doubt your perception of the situation, or want to steel yourself against rejection, make sure not to let trepidation keep you from action or being open to new developments.

(Oh, and for the record, I didn't think there was anything unorthodox about your diction. I think it's adorable, if anything ;) )

That's just rude. I could tell instantly she was from the UK, from the words. They aren't silly words. Not everyone speaks English the same way in this world. Geez.

In answer to your question...YES it's absolutely possible for him to like you! Sounds like he might. ;)

Heh... kind of a cute post.

I dated a girl who used to have moderate acne. She was gorgeous... her skin was mostly clear while we dated (she had a few pimples every once in a while) but it didn't bother me. When she stayed with me, she would spend FOREVER in the bathroom working on her face! She eventually got comfortable enough to put her acne medicine on while I was standing right there.

At your age, people may be a tad superficial but there are more things in life that you should be concerned with than acne.

I had bad acne in high school and it's gone now, but I regret not taking advantage of my time. I know it's difficult to go out and everything, but if you approach people that have an open heart you should have no issues because you won't be judged!

Next time he gets touchy with you, or talks to you, flirt back and see what happens. Things may escalate!

Enjoy yourself!!

what?

she speaks normal, take it from a UK'er.

Well, I can't say this thread hasn't been entertaining.

When I was your age I had clear skin and I knew a few girls who had moderate acne, one of them I even hooked up with a few times, she with acne and me clear... though it never really went past that. I find it pretty ironic though, she cleared up completely and I got acne.

I think the one thing that kind of prevented any kind of relationship from happening was the fact that she had acne on her boobs. It scared me off for sure.

Anyways, the point is that most people are shallow. It depends, how bad is your acne? Can you post some pics?

It's unfortunate that our acne has to even come into it, when considering a new relationship.

From what you have written you seem confident enough to go for it with this guy, not to mention he definately seems interested in you. I mean if he sat on your lap he would of been close enough to see your skin and is not bothered by it, so you shouldn't be either.

Good luck and keep us posted on the progress :dance:

WBAFx

Awwww... Thanks for all the love and support and such. Now I feel confident and everything, thanks to all you guys. I will definately screw him now, even if its just to fulfil all the desires yall have placed on my shoulders.

*must stop saying "Yall." Its such a pity, cos I've just developed a new one: wall. Its the plural of "yall". As in, "Wall must stop throwin stuff at this wall before it falls and wall get arrested for the fall off the wall. Come on yall. "

Hey, Sid! So, now that you have acne, how do you feel about acne boob? :angel: How bad is your acne? Do you have any pics to post for us?

I mean, we've got a whole forum section here acne.org devoted to body acne! I doubt it's just guys with that issue. :think: I bet many of them would be happy to have a chest with a few pimples on it to fondle.... besides their own.

Yes, there certainly are many shallow people out there. It's a good thing that quite a few of them go on to learn from their experiences, and outgrow them. ;)

Hey, Sid! So, now that you have acne, how do you feel about acne boob? :angel: How bad is your acne? Do you have any pics to post for us?

I mean, we've got a whole forum section here acne.org devoted to body acne! I doubt it's just guys with that issue. :think: I bet many of them would be happy to have a chest with a few pimples on it to fondle.... besides their own.

Yes, there certainly are many shallow people out there. It's a good thing that quite a few of them go on to learn from their experiences, and outgrow them. ;)

How do I feel about acne boobs? I still avoid them like the plague. They can be moderately deceitful... there can be girls with completely clear faces who have zit-tits.

My acne? Mild to moderate, and fading fast since I started on accutane. Go look at my accutane log if you want to see some pics.

I don't have any chest-acne... your post seems to just be a string of vague insinuations... kind of weirds me out. Anyways, would I consider myself shallow? A little, would I stay away from a girl because she had a few zits? Not at all. However, I probably wouldn't ever get intimate with a girl who had bad acne, physical attraction has to be there. It is still possible to be attractive with some acne, I'm not exactly hard up.

Awwww... Thanks for all the love and support and such. Now I feel confident and everything, thanks to all you guys. I will definately screw him now, even if its just to fulfil all the desires yall have placed on my shoulders.

*must stop saying "Yall." Its such a pity, cos I've just developed a new one: wall. Its the plural of "yall". As in, "Wall must stop throwin stuff at this wall before it falls and wall get arrested for the fall off the wall. Come on yall. "