Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
clearskins

(pic) wtf did i doo!!

i jst woke up 2day. and saw this 2 marks on my forhead. its pretty smooth. so im sure its not a pimple. wat cud it be?? maybe a scratch?? will it go if it is?? shud i apply anything?? lol im freakd out:P

its enuff the pimples on my face! now this!

post-63580-1196436296_thumb.jpg

I had something exactly like that a few weeks back! Just slightly to the side. I'm pretty sure it's where the skin has got dry and during the night, has been rubbed and peeled off. I put some avene skin recovery cream on mine and it healed within a few days. I'm sure any intense moisturiser would help it.

NO NO NO differin gel. That will make it peel more and irritate it! No differin whilst on tane unless you want your whole face to go like that patch on your forehead!

All Hail the new Harry Potter!! lol

hahahahahaha. i reallly needed that laugh!!!

NO NO NO differin gel. That will make it peel more and irritate it! No differin whilst on tane unless you want your whole face to go like that patch on your forehead!

fine , no differen. shud i aply anything at all tho. or just leav it to go itself?? / use mosturisor only?

good news 4 me. the scartch, or w/e it is thts on my forhead is no longer smooth. thrs a slite bump. that means its not a scar i gues:D hopefuly itl go soooonn!!