Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest delta force operators

who wants to be in a clinical trial of isolagen

Guest delta force operators

message in here and ill see if i can hook u up

must have severe to moderate scars

must have fewer then 3 blemishs

must not be taking any acne meds , antibiotics exfoliants ect must show what ur using for ur skin, topicals and washes

scars must be three yrs old

im interested in doing this but i dont know if i get this done if fraxel will mess things up couse poeople say fraxel blask away fillers, its in my opinion that fraxel works but regenerating skin so im like in a fork in the road so to speak

Guest markychv

I just saw an ad here in Los Angeles in a weekly news magazine called "LA Weekly" recruiting for a clinical trial for acne scars, the admitance criteria sounds very close to what you mention, hmmm maybe will give them a call now!

M-

I just saw an ad here in Los Angeles in a weekly news magazine called "LA Weekly" recruiting for a clinical trial for acne scars, the admitance criteria sounds very close to what you mention, hmmm maybe will give them a call now!

M-

Can you please post the number. I wonder why they wont accept people who have had retin a treatment or accutane within the last year. I stopped accutane in October of this year and have been wanting to try this treatment for years.

anything like this going on in CO? It hasn't been quite a year since my last microdroplet, but am hoping those with permanent fillers aren't disqualified. I used to be worried about doing fraxel with permanent fillers, but it didn't seem to make a difference, so I don't think it would really matter.

Hey, sign me up! I'll be first in line for something like this!

Guest markychv

Hi Jasmin,

It was in the LA Weekly issue a week before the holidays, I havent had a chance to pick up any issues since but will be on the lookout in case the number is still in there. Once they post for any kind of acne or acne scar clinical trial it doesnt last more that one or two issues, people line up for those things. New issues come out every Thursday so will pick up the next one. I dont think I would be a candidate since I have had silicone micro droplets done but if I get the phone number I will call to confirm this. Are you in LA?

M-

I emailed my derm about this to see if she knew where they were doing this study and if by chance she was involved. Keep in mind this is a very prominent cosmetic dermatologist here in New Orleans and is on the board of many big companies like Sculptra, Juvaderm and BOTOX and she's been a consultant over the years for Inamed, Bristol Meyers Squibb, Playtex, Kao Brands (Jergens, Curel, Ban, and Biore), Allergan (both skin care and Botox Cosmetic divisions) Dermik, Galderma, Stiefel, Neocutis, Ortho- Neutrogena, LaRoche Posay, and Philosophy. This is the response that I got from her tonight. Not sure what to think, but I trust her...

Kari,

I am not aware of anyone using this product. For a while years ago, plastic surgeons who harvested skin were using this company for autologous collagen, but to my knowledge, it was not very popular. I was not even aware they were still in business.

Well, unfortunately, this one is out for me because the closest place to CO they do this is in CA. :( Anyone with any helpful advice on how I could get this done, please respond.

I called Isolagen today and finally got to the bottom line. They told me there's no way they are going to have trials in CO. They have already decided on the locations and it could be years before it hits the market, if ever. Not a viable option for most anymore AND they only reimburse up to 800 dollars in most cases.