Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I just got on the site to check if they had em and they do! THe liquid and the Whipped Mousse Minerals. I want some!! haha. I am getting some cleansers and stuff off of the Paulas Choice website but I think I will hafta order from both sites!

Whipped Mousse Minerals provide medium coverage in an incredible whipped formula that is airy, lightweight and will feel like you are wearing nothing on your skin. Shades are identical to our loose powders. We recommend you try a sample kit of loose minerals before you purchase liquid or mousse minerals.

LARGE 1.7oz Airless Pump Bottle

Introductory price of $10.99!! (Regular price $17.99)

Ingredients: Aloe, Coconut Oil, Kosher Vegetable Glycerin, Grapeseed Oil, Kaolin Clay, Titanium Dioxide, Sericite, Zinc Stearate, Silica, Silk Powder, Iron Oxide, Allantoin

Liquid Minerals provide a sheer coverage. Lightweight and easily absorbed - GORGEOUS! Shades are identical to our loose powders. We recommend you try a sample kit of loose minerals before you purchase liquid or mousse minerals.

LARGE 1oz Airless Pump Bottle

Introductory price of $10.99!! (Regular price $15.99)

Ingredients: Aloe, Coconut Oil, Kosher Vegetable Glycerin, Grapeseed Oil, Kaolin Clay, Titanium Dioxide, Sericite, Zinc Stearate, Silica, Silk Powder, Iron Oxide, Allantoin

Ohh i didnt really see that. Isnt that bad? haha. I dont know....I think I still will try it. I use liquid makeup that has a buncha ingredients i dont know about so i might as well try it.

I ordered the whipped mousse earlier today. Personally coconut oil is fine for me. It's natural and never has broken me out. The ingredient list looks pretty good compared to liquid makeup. Anyway, I'll post a review when I receive it....can't wait

Sorry I hadn't had a chance to post since I got my mousse mineral makeup from AN. I've been using for over a week and I have to say I LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT! First off, the bottle is huge - I wasn't expecting that. It's an airless pump bottle and a small pump gives about the size of a pea amount. That is all it takes to cover my entire face! The foundation is the same color as my loose powder and it's nice and creamy. Very whipped I guess you could call it. Goes on very lightweight and smooth. No fragrance at all, blends nicely. I followed it up with my AN finishing silk and my skin looks flawless. The bottle says it holds 1.7 ounces so this will last a good long time. The coverage is good and it's almost a dewy look - not shiny. Applying the finsihing powder afterwards gave it a complete look and then I apply my blush. I really like this product. I've been using it for over a week and no breakouts, no irritation. Very nice! I will certainly buy it again.

I use both the AN finishing silk and the Beige Mineral Veil. I love the veil, it's really silky and gives a glowy look. The finishing silk is fantastic for oil control and gives a nice finish. I use whichever one I happen to pick up out of my drawer. I really do like them equally.

I am really interested in trying the mousse mineral makeup now. GroceryGirl does it have decent coverage? I wouldn't mind using a liquid makeup again to avoid all the mess with the minerals, but I want something natural and to get away from the chemicals. The AN mousse makeup sounds great. How did the shade match up to the loose powder that you normally use from them? Should I get the same shade that I usually use?

Thanks,

I am really interested in trying the mousse mineral makeup now. GroceryGirl does it have decent coverage? I wouldn't mind using a liquid makeup again to avoid all the mess with the minerals, but I want something natural and to get away from the chemicals. The AN mousse makeup sounds great. How did the shade match up to the loose powder that you normally use from them? Should I get the same shade that I usually use?

Thanks,

I've been using my fingers. I've never tried to apply liquid makeup with a brush. Maybe I'm missing something good? I found it only takes a little to get the coverage I need so I use my fingers, so far so good.

oh you should definitely give a foundation brush a try. the result is an airbrushed finish. the brush blends the foundation so much more effectively than fingers or a sponge. i apply my tinted moisturizer with a foundation brush and i love it. just think, if ur getting such great results with your fingers, imagine how it will look when you u se a brush :gimme:

What kind of foundation brush do I use with liquid makeup. Can you post a link or photo? All I have is Kabukis, Flat Top buffers and Powder buffers since I started using minerals. I will never go back to regular liquid makeup - so bad for my skin, but I am loving these mineral mousse makeup so if a brush will look even better, I'm all for trying it out. One question though, will a brush use more makeup? Right now I only use a little pump from the bottle. I think a brush would waste some.

sure :D

actually, you'll probably find that the brush will help you use less product while achieving the same result. one pump should still do it. what you can do is pump the product onto your fingers, apply it to your face and then use the brush to blend. basically, it's like taking a paint brush and painting your face.

i use the MAC 190 foundation brush but there's others... here's a list:

Sonia Kashuk Foundation Brush - sold @ Target

Everday Minerals Foundation Brush

ULTA Foundation Brush

pretty much any foundation brush should do. does AN sell foundation brushes?

HTH :D

Thanks Jai. AN sells mineral brushes but not specific foundation brushes. Might be worth asking them to carry one. I do have their Multi-Tasking brush which is nice and big and looks like a foundation brush, though I use it for concealer. But I guess that's why it's called a multi-tasking brush. :doh: I'm going to blend with it and see how it goes. Thanks for the info.

http://www.aubreynicole.com/store/product....=329&page=1

^^y ou're welcome :)

that brush might work. definitely give it a try and see. it's very similar in shape to actual foundation brushes. the only difference seems to be the handle length - which really doesn't matter.

let us know how it goes!

Oh damn you guys! After I read this post I went ahead and bought the mineral mousse foundation, full bottle of emu oil and about a gazillion finishing powders/loose powders and blew lots of $$. Hope they are as good as they sound :)

Nicolette,

Did you get the % off? A lot of $$ equals a lot of DISCOUNT! I just placed another order and spent over $100 and got 33% off. In fact I ended up with over $43 OFF! They are as good as they sound, so hope you like what you ordered! Good luck!