Jump to content
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Cortizone shots and Steroid Injection

Recommended Posts

If anyonw knows the answer to this question, could they please answer it. Every time I try to do a search on the internet it doesn't follow thru...it must be hung up or something. Also what does TCA stand for. as I see some people talk about TCA peels..

please advise.


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Cortisone is one of many steroids, and when it comes to acne steroid shots probably refer to cortisone rather than any other steroid. A TCA (trichloroacetic acid) peel is one of the most common medium strength chemical peels.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes