Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ite I looked everywhere on these threads to try to find a topic similar but couldent so I'm making one cause I'm really confused....

Does BP initially cause worsening of your acne and cause breakouts? I need to know because i'm getting more and more pimples at such a rapid rate and this all started when I started using BP... I'm only like 3 days in though..and I don't want to stop but at the same time I need to know if this is like to be expected... everyone says "that means it's working" ... but how do u know it just means its not working? HELP meeee ! :cry:

Ite I looked everywhere on these threads to try to find a topic similar but couldent so I'm making one cause I'm really confused....

Does BP initially cause worsening of your acne and cause breakouts? I need to know because i'm getting more and more pimples at such a rapid rate and this all started when I started using BP... I'm only like 3 days in though..and I don't want to stop but at the same time I need to know if this is like to be expected... everyone says "that means it's working" ... but how do u know it just means its not working? HELP meeee ! :cry:

I am not an expert at all on acne but I recently started using Clean and Clear's Acne Control Kit - it contains a BP 5% wash, a moisterizer which has SA in it I believe and finally a spot treatment which is 2% SA. After using this stuff and following the regime the box says, I noticed a HUGE increase in pimples, however I can feel them getting harder which means in a day or two they will dry up and shrivel off... I hope. But yah I really don't know, rest assured I'm going through the same thing though and I am equally confused.

I am not an expert at all on acne but I recently started using Clean and Clear's Acne Control Kit - it contains a BP 5% wash, a moisterizer which has SA in it I believe and finally a spot treatment which is 2% SA. After using this stuff and following the regime the box says, I noticed a HUGE increase in pimples, however I can feel them getting harder which means in a day or two they will dry up and shrivel off... I hope. But yah I really don't know, rest assured I'm going through the same thing though and I am equally confused.

Mine too.

But still .. Looking in the mirror I can almost see whats coming at me under the surface and my future is not looking good lol. I've heard so many mixed things about BP and its effects....it can be a miracle cream to some, to others its the opposite...and I'm beginning to think I'm the opposite. Ughhh I just have no patience for this shit anymore.. I know I sound ignorant but I just want something to work NOW... not wait 3 weeks and see what happens.. I don't have time to sit around and wait for clear skin. Blah... AnywaY thanks for responding, hopefully someone on here can help us =)