Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I was just thinking since Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin b5) or Pantethine causes the oil production to decrease..wouldn't a few months regimen of this before going on accutane reduce the severity of your initial breakout?

Actually, Panthenic acid Gave me an initial break out, so I'd say no.

Taking megadoses of one b-vitamin will cause deficiencies in several other b-vitamins because they all work together. You'll probably end up with severely chapped lips, and cracks at the corners of your mouth that won't heal, plus fatigue and nausea. Frankly, I'd rather have acne.

Taking megadoses of one b-vitamin will cause deficiencies in several other b-vitamins because they all work together. You'll probably end up with severely chapped lips, and cracks at the corners of your mouth that won't heal, plus fatigue and nausea. Frankly, I'd rather have acne.

well seeing as you had one with panto, then that means their would be minimum sebum in your pores right? then there wouldn't be a large amount of sebum in your pores for an accutane initial breakout right?

I'm doing alright. Muchhh better but still having trouble with some minor troubles.

well seeing as you had one with panto, then that means their would be minimum sebum in your pores right? then there wouldn't be a large amount of sebum in your pores for an accutane initial breakout right?

I'm doing alright. Muchhh better but still having trouble with some minor troubles.