Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ben_savly

Digestion

Well after 2 years of acne fighting i am almost clear from acne, id say i am about 95% clear.

but i want to make my last move and look into the link of digestion and acne, and see if i could get completely clear.

So here is my question, is there any particular food or products that will boost the performance of my digestive system.

Any help with be grateful. Thnx! :D

For supplements, probiotics and digestive enzymes are good. I recommend the brand Enzymedica.

As for diet... it's more about avoiding the foods that hard to digest. This varies from person to person... but many people have trouble digesting grains (especially gluten grains) and dairy.

For supplements, probiotics and digestive enzymes are good. I recommend the brand Enzymedica.

As for diet... it's more about avoiding the foods that hard to digest. This varies from person to person... but many people have trouble digesting grains (especially gluten grains) and dairy.

I've tried to take enzymes in the past, various kinds given by my naturopath, but they have a tendency of giving me hearburn (I have a weak stomach muscle confirmed by manometry). The pills have a tendency of just sitting in my stomach, and I'm not keen on the ones with ox bile concentrate. gross. anyways, found these ones called "Buddy Bear" which are chewables for kids, and adults. raspberry flavored. they probably don't work as well, not as strong, but they're better than taking nothing, if you've got low stomach acid or digestive issues.

If you want a food that will accelerate your digestion then I recommend making your own sauerkraut. It is real easy to do, just but some organic cabbage, cut it up, put it in crock pot, and with each layer put some sea salt in it. Then put like a plate on the top with a gallon jug of water to press it down and in 2 weeks you have homemade sauerkraut.

I also drink a herbal tea aimed for better digestion.

Here is an awesome link when it comes to digestion.

http://www.askshelley.com/faq.php?p=default&cat=45#a39

helpful digestion tips

low stomach acid

rule1

have lemon juice and sea salt 15min before meals to stimulate HCL

rule2

take plant digestive enzymes

rule3

sprinkle tumeric on your food to prevent allergies

rule4

regular liver flush once or twice a month. each liver flush will boost your digestion and hcl naturally and IMPROVE your digestion