Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
la_dee_da

wanna see my gross face?

so the picture is really bad (blurry, I just woke up, etc) but you get the idea

I have a lot of red marks on the side of my face on my cheeks with only a few active pimples, but my face is still so gross from all of the red marks.....any suggestions? I'm currently using apple cider vinegar and take 2 100mg doses of cephalexin a day

accutane is not an option....my derm says that I'm "not a candidate for accutane"

it sucks cuz i had bad acne for like 2 months but im stuck with these scars for life

:(

help!!

:cry:

picture

I have a lot of red marks on the side of my face on my cheeks with only a few active pimples, but my face is still so gross from all of the red marks.....any suggestions? I'm currently using apple cider vinegar and take 2 100mg doses of cephalexin a day

accutane is not an option....my derm says that I'm "not a candidate for accutane"

it sucks cuz i had bad acne for like 2 months but im stuck with these scars for life

help!!

picture

the problem is that i can't really start treating my scars and red marks because my acne is still not completely gone.....when i moisturize a lot i get all of the black heads and stuff for example........any advice would be great

AHA or BHA may be your best bet; you'll find some info on them in the red marks forum. Look into Aqua Glycolic as well, it's pretty well-recommended by most in that forum although some seem to get an initial breakout from it. It all depends what your skin can tolerate too; if your skin is sensitive or dry, you may want to just go with a 1x day BHA lotion or something. You may be better off asking for advice in the red marks forum as well.

Im sorry youre suffering. I know what its like to suffer and its not a comforting place to be in. Go to your derm and ask for 100mgs of spironolactone and azelex cream. Ive noticed a significant improvment in my acne since starting these products. Ive only been on the regimen since November 9th.

The mistake I made was taking the derms excuses for not fixing my acne and then not going anymore. I should have just kept going back, showing them their uber awesome plan didn;t work these 6 weeks either and demanded a schedule for increased efforts.

help!!

picture

wow my face looks exactly like yours, but a bit worse

So on your face, are those called red marks? Because people say redmarks will eventually fade (eventually lol) and im hoping that is the case. Because again, your skin looks identical to mine, and im hoping that my acne wont ever be active again, and that these are just red marks.

sorrry, just never really be informed on what redmarks actually are, and look like, and someone in this topic said those were redmarks so