Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
The_Jocker

I Just need a cuestion answerd

HI I just gott a cuestion i had mild acne before but now it pretty much all

gone but like a mothe ago i started to gett these cyst they dont gett red its like theres stone in the skin.. i have started to gett like 1 ore 2 every seventh day man just when acne gose away those come man fuck this shity life i cant live like thise every time i gett one of those i gett shaky then i getts mad andso fuckin stressed

i gott one this orning and i open the shit up i toke a rasor blade and cut the shit up but there is nothing there nothing what is makin those ??and i am gona gett a real big scare there but ho cares normal acne i could stand not so bad but those oo gona end thise soon cus this is not livin

man its so sade if you think all of us are losin are best years in life to some shit acne ....

Have you seen a doctor?

Whatever you do, please DO NOT use a razor to cut them! you are asking for serious infection and scarring...

HI I just gott a cuestion i had mild acne before but now it pretty much all

gone but like a mothe ago i started to gett these cyst they dont gett red its like theres  stone in the skin.. i have started to gett like 1 ore 2  every seventh day man just when acne gose away those come man fuck this shity life i cant live like thise every time i gett one of those i gett shaky then i getts mad andso fuckin stressed 

i gott one  this orning and i open the shit up i toke a rasor blade and cut the shit up but there is nothing there nothing what is makin those ??and i am gona gett a real big scare there but ho cares normal acne i could stand not so bad but those oo  gona end thise soon cus this is not livin

man its so sade if you think all of us are losin are best years in life to some shit acne ....

Please, NEVER use a razor blade on your face !!!!!!!!!!!!!! See a doctor, what you are describing are acneform cysts and cannot be popped or squeezed. He may just put you on a short course of antibiotics which may help clear up the problem. A razor will cause scarring that won't be able to be fixed so easily.www.loganwoodskincare.com