Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Rupert

acne-scarred man blames scars on living with plastic doll girlfriend

This is no different from any other psychological problem. Someone has an experience that they're not mentally equipped to deal with. They develop a coping strategy that doesn't actually help them recover from the traumatic experience, but makes them feel better. They end up so devoted to their coping strategy that they never get better.

These guys would have been better off spending the $6500 on a psychiatrist.

I don't see what's wrong with having a plastic doll girlfriend. Sure, it's a little weird but that's all.. Real dolls = a bigger masturbation toy that's all . It's just a masterbation toy in the form of a human.

I didn't really find any of it terribly upsetting....strange, yes. Disturbing? Nah. I've met people way kinkier than that. The only sadness that came from the film was that all of them obviously felt that this was thier only choice left....when it's not. But if that's the course they've settled on - hey, at least it's one that doesn't hurt other people.

These people desperately require urgent professional help. I see rapists in the making. It's kinda like that Bruce Willis film, I see dead people, but with rapists instead.

This reminds me of the anime "Chobits". Only instead of "real dolls" they're "persacoms" that are basicly androids.

I wonder how long it will be before they come out with real dolls that can walk, talk, etc. and basicly be androids.

Anyways....Im a 20 year old virgin who has never even kissed a girl, but instead of resorting to dolls im gonna just get plastic surgery so i can actually stand a chance in getting women. Some people think im crazy for wanting to get extreme plastic surgery but THESE guys are even more crazy than i am lol!

This reminds me of the anime "Chobits". Only instead of "real dolls" they're "persacoms" that are basicly androids.

I wonder how long it will be before they come out with real dolls that can walk, talk, etc. and basicly be androids.

Anyways....Im a 20 year old virgin who has never even kissed a girl, but instead of resorting to dolls im gonna just get plastic surgery so i can actually stand a chance in getting women. Some people think im crazy for wanting to get extreme plastic surgery but THESE guys are even more crazy than i am lol!

:surprised: How ugly can you think you are to get extreme plastic surgery?!? Girls dont want soemone who is fake, they want someone who is real with themself.

And being 20 and a completeamente virgin is not bad man... different people do things at differnet times. You shouldnt be rushed by your age...

you say girls dont want someone who is fake....well girls dont want someone who is ugly ether. Girls have even SAID they have rejected me strictly on the fact that am ugly. One time a friend called this girl i liked and asked her if she would ever go out with me....she said "no his nose is ****in hideous"...little did she know she was on speaker phone. Girls SAY they only care about personality and not looks....then i see them dating a 6 foot 4 rich guy who drives a bently.

Also people tell me "you're not THAT THAT bad looking" think about it for minute. suppose someone said "you're not THAT THAT retarded" or "you're not THAT THAT obese"....how would you feel. Even when people try to make me feel better i feel hideous.

See...due to numbers and interest women are in super high demand and men are in overstock. Theres this girl i know whos unfortunatly related to me. She's 300lbs, smells HORRIBLE, bad acne, pig nose, just is over-all hideous. I dont normally talk trash about people except this women is also as ugly INSIDE as she is out. She steals from her own family, myself included. She shoplifts all the time. She broke a beer bottle over my friends head, unprovoked (who was in a wheelchair at the time) when she was drunk. This woman is now married to an attractive man who works for NASA...needless to say hes rich. Also she has a stable of guys on the side she has sex with on the side (but he does'nt know, hes very trusting).

Since im not rich...im not gonna ever get a girlfriend unless i improve my looks, and haircuts and cloths only do so much....

Also heres something to think about. Would getting a tattoo make some fake? you probabily would answer "no". A tattoo is just as unnatural as getting plastic surgery, yet for some odd reason its more accepted. Yet statistics show that 9 out of 10 people who get a tattoo end up regretting it latter in life. The only people who regret getting plastic surgery are the small percent that get botched results.