Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Rupert

acne-scarred man blames scars on living with plastic doll girlfriend

as crazy as it sounds, from what i've noticed in the UK over the past few years, grotesque guys and gorgeous girls go hand in hand, so perhaps they should move here.

The third guy isn't necessarily bad-looking. His hair is in the ugliest, dirtiest, redneck style though. That would be an immediate turn-off for any woman, regardless if he has acne scars.... which, while noticeable, aren't that bad in the first place.

I feel kinda sad for these lads but it seems to make them happy and they're not really hurting anyone. Outside themselves that is.

I watched bits and pieces of it; I was amazed at the detail put into making these dolls. Personally, I feel that's a pretty sad way to live, but if its what makes them happy, its not my problem. Yeah, the whole having sex with the dolls part really disgusted me at first, but if thats they way they wanna live, fine. But they definitely shouldnt cut themselves off from the real world, and who knows, maybe women will come into their lives. They havent run out of opportunities.

Maybe some people just aren't meant for social interaction and relationships. If I had the resources and was independently wealthy I would be a total recluse and refuse to interact with anyone. I wouldn't need any fucking plastic dolls like these guys though.

Guest Renelle

wwhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!!!! this is nothing i would ever expect of anybody...

i can't stop watching this!

too scared to watch the video and I just read your guy's comments.

im a person taht saw the movie on the gay guy getting beat up and left for dead when i was little and started literally shaking cuz I thought it was soo upsetting. I better not watch it I guess but I might later cuz im curious...

too scared to watch the video and I just read your guy's comments.

im a person taht saw the movie on the gay guy getting beat up and left for dead when i was little and started literally shaking cuz I thought it was soo upsetting. I better not watch it I guess but I might later cuz im curious...

if they're willing to spend 4000 pounds on a doll, why dont they spend 4000 pounds on a makeover or a plastic surgery or better clothes or a haircut instead of a piece of plastic? Wouldn't it be wiser to better themselves instead?

OH and by the way, don't they have friends or family? if they were really that lonely and needed companionship, wouldnt owning a pet dog be much better than a doll? seriously people!! I'm starting to think its just fetishistic behaviour and that the 'lonely' excuse is just to mask their sexual needs.

these guys are so creepy theyre like the guy from psycho who preserved his mum's dead body and carried on treating it like she was alive.... the british guy is a lot like him actually because he has two dolls he thinks are like his family/ girlfriends, and he kept his dead mum's room all preserved and comes in to like make sure the times set exact and stuff its all so wrong

if they're willing to spend 4000 pounds on a doll, why dont they spend 4000 pounds on a makeover or a plastic surgery or better clothes or a haircut instead of a piece of plastic? Wouldn't it be wiser to better themselves instead?

OH and by the way, don't they have friends or family? if they were really that lonely and needed companionship, wouldnt owning a pet dog be much better than a doll? seriously people!! I'm starting to think its just fetishistic behaviour and that the 'lonely' excuse is just to mask their sexual needs.

O my god this is so sad, what the hell? why would someone want a damn doll as a girlfriend, what the hell can you do with a doll.

They sould get out and find a real woman not a plastic one.

I wound prefer to be alone all my life then have one of them to keep me happy or just kill myself, one or the other.

ONE WORD TO SUM ALL OF THIS CRAP UP

SAD.

O my god this is so sad, what the hell? why would someone want a damn doll as a girlfriend, what the hell can you do with a doll.

Apparently you can screw them, kiss them and have feelings for them.

:w00t:

"I don;t think when he puts pubic hair on the doll he thinks I wanna lick that pussy"

lmao, the girlfriend of the guy who fixed the dolls said that

i felt bad for some of the guys, but not the 1st guy. He was absolutly pathetic, go kill yourself

is it just me or do the 1st guys scars look really normal(if he has any) and he has good skin..????? + if he stops gay emoing around hell be pretty normal :/ i guess some ppl hit a roadblock in their life and never go past that... this is really sad :< btw yeah 1st guy should just die thats rly pathetic