Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Acne B Gone

My Miracle!! Acne is 95% gone. Hopefully it will work for you guys also

Hello guys

First of all i would like to thank God for helping me put 2 and 2 together to find a regimen for me.

I have been suffering from acne for about 8 years of my life. They would range from mild - moderate and then move on to severe. Ive had my ups and downs. I've tried everything from DKR Antibiotics and Pro-active and did everything to stay away from accutane. Anywho after researching around the acne.org forums and getting Ampicillin and Clindimycin from my dermo i put 2 and 2 together the the cure that worked for ME. I know what its like to have acne and i wouldnt want anyone else to go through what i had to. I will put down what i did for you guys to try and hopefully work for you guys too.

I have Oily skin...very OILY

Ingridients:

Ampicillin (Need prescription from dermo)

Clindimycin Phospate (Need prescription from dermo)

Green Tea

8 Glasses of water with lemon

Fiber supplements.

What i did:

1) I would take 2 pills of Ampicillin as soon as i wake up for better absorption

2) Wait an hour after taking Ampicillin

3) Wash my face/Shower

4) Wait 10mins then apply Clindimycin Phosphate to affected area

5) While waiting for Clindimycin to be absorbed (10 - 20mins) Drink a cup of Green Tea

6) After Clindimycin is absorbed get the tea bag and rub it on the affected area

7) Take fiber supplement and drink 8 glasses of water with lemon in it.

8) Repeat at night time

There you have it. No harsh benzyl peroxide as the tea bag is as strong as 4% BP Without the harsh drying effects.

I am left red marks from previous cystic acne BUT with this regimen the red marks are goin away faster than i thought it would.

There you have it guys. This thing has worked for me. I am 95% clear and I HOPE that it works for you guys

I cant stop looking at the mirror. Im so hot HAHA confidence here i come!

@PlzWrkFishOil -

I have been taking fiber supplement for 2 months. 2 months ago i tried BFGs regimen but it was still drying for my skin. I got the fiber supplement from bfgs regimen.

@nogood -

If you read my post i didn't say that it will work for everybody. I did say that it did work for me and i hope that it will work for you guys too. :)

Hello,

I'm glad you found something that works for you, but because your regimen depends on a daily dose and application of antibiotics I wouldn't consider this a long term solution. Not only is it unhealthy to take antibiotics over an extended period of time, but it is also common to build up a resistance. I find the green tea idea interesting, but what makes you say that it is the equivalent of 4% BP :think:

Anyway I really do hope that this continues to work for you and that it turns out to be the miracle that you think it is. :)

Glad this is working for you! I noticed that your routine does not include taking probiotics. I would recommend taking probiotics regularly, especially when taking any kind of antibiotic. The p. acnes bacterium is being killed off by your antibiotics, hence the improvement in your acne. Unfortunately, the antibiotics also kill off the friendly bacteria in your system that are needed to maintain a healthy balance. If your are planning to remain on your meds for a while then I would most definitely get on a good probiotic!

@andersoj -

hey man. Im happy you asked about the green tea and it being equivalent to 4%BP. Like i said i have researched around before actually posting what i did and made sure to try it out on myself for a month.

Heres the link to the article:

http://ezinearticles.com/?Green-Tea---The-...y&id=486985

The beginning of the article states:

"If you are looking for a free acne home remedy then you can’t beat green tea. Green tea has been shown to be as effective as a 4% solution of benzoyl peroxide without doing the same damage as this solution in terms of drying the skin and being harsh on the skin. In this article we explore the effects of green tea on acne and how you can use the health benefits of green tea to cure your acne fast."

@Kallista -

Hello there, my dermo put me on a 3 month ampicillin. After that we will see what he says. Also i will take your suggestion with me and ask him for probiotics :)

I decided to dump Benzyl Peroxide because it was way too damaging on my skin and too drying. I would apply moisturizer but it would clog up my pores and then new cysts/acne will grow. Its a never ending cycle :(

With the Green tea bag, i would rub it on the affected areas and thats it. No moisturizers needed or anything. My skin doesnt get flaky or dry. I can finally hold my head against the harsh cold without having to worry if its going to be flaky :P. My chin has never looked so good

Acne B Gone-

Probiotics can be purchased OTC at most pharmacies and natural food stores. You won't need to ask your derm for a script, although it is always good to share info and ask your derm about taking them. Probiotics are basically various active cultures such as lactobaccillus, acidophilus, etc. A good probiotic should have a variety of strains of the 'friendly' bacteria. When you don't replace your system with these good bacteria, then yeast can thrive and this yeast overgrowth can actually cause acne in some cases. Not to mention yeast overgrowth is linked to many other physical ailments. Google 'systemic yeast infections' and see if you have any of those symptoms. Most people who take antibiotics for more than 1-2 months have yeast related problems and don't even realize it. If you take a good probiotic then you can improve your chances of maintaining an optimal level of health while on your ampicillin. ( Sorry to lecture, I work in the health field if you can't tell) Good Luck!!

I decided to dump Benzyl Peroxide because it was way too damaging on my skin and too drying. I would apply moisturizer but it would clog up my pores and then new cysts/acne will grow. Its a never ending cycle :(

update:

Its been 2 or 3 weeks since ive last posted here and guess what :)

no new breakouts, no new whiteheads

Ive been drinking green tea 3 times a day, breakfast lunch and dinner and wow.

My scars have really reduced, my skin is a lot less oily

Just try adding green tea to your diet and see what happens. Granted it might take a month or so to get results

First thing i do when i wake up is not "OH MAN! DO I HAVE NEW BREAKOUTS"? Rather "life is great and i love it"

:)

update:

Its been 2 or 3 weeks since ive last posted here and guess what :)

no new breakouts, no new whiteheads

Ive been drinking green tea 3 times a day, breakfast lunch and dinner and wow.

My scars have really reduced, my skin is a lot less oily

Just try adding green tea to your diet and see what happens. Granted it might take a month or so to get results

First thing i do when i wake up is not "OH MAN! DO I HAVE NEW BREAKOUTS"? Rather "life is great and i love it"

:)