Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
User65905

Sudden outbreak of small bumps

I recently got sick with a fever (no idea what it was from) and my face broke out. I figured it was from a few days of being sick and sweating a lot. (I get a few pimples every once in a while - small stuff...nothing too bad.) However, my face now has been broken out for a month. I have small bumps all on my forehead and cheeks (I never get anything on my cheeks), back to my ears, and a bit on my neck. I have also broken out a little on my chest and back.

I have tried doxycycline, and it has gone down a little bit, but I'm concerned about what this is and why it isn't going away. Any suggestions?

I recently got sick with a fever (no idea what it was from) and my face broke out. I figured it was from a few days of being sick and sweating a lot. (I get a few pimples every once in a while - small stuff...nothing too bad.) However, my face now has been broken out for a month. I have small bumps all on my forehead and cheeks (I never get anything on my cheeks), back to my ears, and a bit on my neck. I have also broken out a little on my chest and back.

I have tried doxycycline, and it has gone down a little bit, but I'm concerned about what this is and why it isn't going away. Any suggestions?

You need to check with a derm. It could be acne or it could be something else. Only one way to be sure. Also that's how my acne started. I was clear one day, and the next I had small acne bumps all over my face. I figured it would go away eventually because I never had bad acne breakouts. Well it's been 7 years and while I no longer have all those small bumps anymore I still have acne :(.

That sounds exactely like me (minus the fever part). I always get a few pimples on my chin or cheecks but now all of a sudden I have tons of little bumps on my face and neck and also I'm breaking out on my chest and back when as of a month ago I was perfectly clear. I am on Doxy too for two week now and it is the same if not worse from when I was not on it. I hope you get yours straightened out! Good luck!