Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
-lxl-

DKR to accutane...

so im planning on taking accutane sooner, becuz im just sooo sick of these limitations in my life ive been putting and also the mental obsession just sickens me

so i was wonderin if i would have a bad initial breakout even though my face is pretty much clear from the Regimen using BP or would it not matter whether im clear rite now or not?

so im planning on taking accutane sooner, becuz im just sooo sick of these limitations in my life ive been putting and also the mental obsession just sickens me

so i was wonderin if i would have a bad initial breakout even though my face is pretty much clear from the Regimen using BP or would it not matter whether im clear rite now or not?

My face was clearning up when i started the first on the first accutane pill, i broke out for 2 weeks, one of the worst i've had...it wont matter that you are clear from BP, BP works on the surface killing the P.acnes through oxygen. Acctuane works from the inside stopping the food the P.acnes thrive on.

The only way to tell how you will react is to take it, and dont be put off by the reaction you get if its bad. it will work, and will work well

im just worried about how im gonna look when im bak in school... otherwise im gonna hav to wait until sumemr break to start accutane

im just worried about how im gonna look when im bak in school... otherwise im gonna hav to wait until sumemr break to start accutane

Same here, dude... my derm appt is in mid December so i'm hoping the IB happens at around christmas break

antibiotics should only help with your acne, unless you have a drug not responding. The normal ones didnt help me any, then I tired some Bactrum and it helped.