Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sorimachi

ELICINA CREAM

If you have very shallow scars, this cream would help , but if you owned deeper scars, this is a useless cream~.

Please visit *Moderator edit, URL removed - read the board rules. * for more informations about this cream.

garkee2003 :roll:

Elicina is made of snail slime - that didn't put me off though - I bought 2 jars of the stuff and it did nothing for my scars or red marks!! I would put elephant dung on my face if I thought it would help LOL!!..... but alas, Elicina is not as good as advertised. It has a small amount of glycolic in it but you are better off buying a glycolic/aha face cream than using this stuff

Sorimachi,

2months ago,I bought them online. 2 Jars for USD59.My little sister recommended me this cream because she said it will help me to fade out my acne scars.By the way, she used it to heal her vaccination scar. This is a useless cream.The 1.6% of glycolic acid is useless in such a low concentration. You may just wasted your money if you ordered one~

P/S: It only helps to heal minor scars such as burn and etc.You may try Mederma® skincare for scars as it works well for me.

http://www.mederma.com

You can buy this ointment at any singapore local pharmacies.

garkee2003 :roll:

Sorimachi - I have a few pits and picks on my cheeks and forehead. :X

garkee83 - you're right about the elicina being useless!!! At least we can save other innocent people from wasting their money.

I bought a jar a few days ago and I'm going to keep faith and use it because it cost so damn much :X Maybe I will have better luck.

Thanks for the info....luckily, i haven't order. But it advertise liked it was a wonder cream.

ok...i will try merdema cream