Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
manfal

The Ultimate Healer

Well you just proved my point. Ignorant indeed.

Let's argue once you actually read my posts.

You're right. No one deserves bashing. This is true. My error. Fact is, you will be bashed because you brought an unseen and intangible force into the mix when disputing a very visible and physically taxing disease. That's great that you pray for guidance. NOW DO SOMETHING RIGHT WITH IT!

your replies dont matter to me....if you read my topic post that is what is important to me. you trying to prove a point is meaningless to me. all your negativeness is what keeps this world so corrupted. i would suggest you stop

I find it funny that whenever there is an individual that believes very strongly in something, those who do not share those beliefs feel compelled to usurp that person from their pedestal of 'happiness'.

We're all different... so be it.

Lets not argue about our religious views here its not the place. Unfortunatly theres no scientific proof that God or praying will cure your acne, however if it works for you then congratz on finding something that works. Were all in the same boat here guys lets work together.

Dont pray, nab some holy water next time from church and bathe in that. Maybe you'll start floating aswell?

also, God has no gender, so you can pray to "Him" because God isnt a man or woman.

Dont pray, nab some holy water next time from church and bathe in that. Maybe you'll start floating aswell?

also, God has no gender, so you can pray to "Him" because God isnt a man or woman.

manfal, I completely understand where you are coming from and agree with what you say. It's so sad people think bashing christianity is perfectly normal in our society today...I wonder if you had directed this comment to Jewish people or Muslims if you would have gotten such negative responses from people.

I have been praying for my acne and scars to be healed for several years and it finally was cured but I am working on my scars now. I really believe prayer is powerful and can influence the world around us. It's so sad people have no respect for religion esp. Christianity anymore.

Sometimes you have to go through a lot of bad stuff to start to believe in God. I always believed religion was dumb when I was younger until I went through very traumatic things...and then I knew my life was not in my hands, it was in God's. Anyway, thanx for the message of encouragement and I completely agree with you.

I thought "God helps those who help themselves"? Who said that, Franklin? I'm a Christian, but I still think people have to make an active effort to take care of themselves.

I understand where you're coming from, manfal, but to those who have suffered from acne for years, you have to understand how frustrating this would be to sit and listen to.

manfal, I completely understand where you are coming from and agree with what you say. It's so sad people think bashing christianity is perfectly normal in our society today...I wonder if you had directed this comment to Jewish people or Muslims if you would have gotten such negative responses from people.

I have been praying for my acne and scars to be healed for several years and it finally was cured but I am working on my scars now. I really believe prayer is powerful and can influence the world around us. It's so sad people have no respect for religion esp. Christianity anymore.

Sometimes you have to go through a lot of bad stuff to start to believe in God. I always believed religion was dumb when I was younger until I went through very traumatic things...and then I knew my life was not in my hands, it was in God's. Anyway, thanx for the message of encouragement and I completely agree with you.

I thought "God helps those who help themselves"? Who said that, Franklin? I'm a Christian, but I still think people have to make an active effort to take care of themselves.

I understand where you're coming from, manfal, but to those who have suffered from acne for years, you have to understand how frustrating this would be to sit and listen to.

yes, and this would explain why he was using aloe vera if indeed he was using aloe vera. i dont think he means that god alone will heal acne but perhaps he is saying that god will guide you to the right people that can help you or the right products. theres plenty of people that pray before they start using a new product. personally, i am a christian and i have been praying for many years for god to heal my skin and at times i got really angry with god and stopped going to church because it seemed that the more i prayed the worse my skin would get. one thing i have learned is that you are not going to get everything that u pray for-if that were the case everyone would have hit the lottery by now.

Will Odin cure my acne? If I ask him to clear my skin he will probably crush my bones to dust beneath his mighty hammer!

Odin can kick the Jewish/Christian god's ass any day!

Will Odin cure my acne? If I ask him to clear my skin he will probably crush my bones to dust beneath his mighty hammer!

Odin can kick the Jewish/Christian god's ass any day!

i believe he is calling you a moron for saying something that is so moronic and dumb. actually its not even necessary for you to say that. hes not criticizing what you believe in

I just wanted to say that I am sorry so many people are so offended by this post. I wanted to say that with my personal experience God has had a powerful impact when it came to my acne. I would pray everyday, sometimes in tears because I was so frustrated, for Him to cure me and make me better. Although bad things happen, they always happen for a reason and sometimes God puts you in those situations to bring you closer to Him. I know that is exactly the case for me because I have been through so much in the past year and He has gotten me through ALL of it. I still thank Him today for being there for me when I was at my lowest point. Alot of people ask the question how do you know God is there or why does He let bad things happen to good people? We are only human and could NEVER fully comprehend God's power and His ways. All you have to do is trust in Him and know that He will direct you in the right path no matter what you are going through. It hurts me inside when people say negative things about God only because they can't fully understand the circumstances they are going through at that time in there life. I don't understand how people can do that when God gave the greatest gift anybody could possibly imagine, to send His Son to die for EACH of us on the cross. Well, oneday those people will come before God and He will ask them why they never believed in Him, but by that time it will be too late to go back. Always praise Him for what you have because He could take it all away it an instant.