Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I was at my friends house the other night and I saw some prescription pills. I went to see what he was taking and it was 100mg of Minocycline. It pissed me off because HE DOESNT EVEN HAVE ACNE!! He has really good skin and he gets the occasional pimple once every other month. I asked him about it and he said he has been taking it for 2 months and "its works great".

I dont know why it got me so mad. He has never suffered from acne so really there is no need for him to take it. I dont know....I just had to vent this somewhere where people would understand. Even my mom agreed with me he doesnt need to take it

Every person wants to get better, at every stage, in every subject. Acne is one of those...

Some people can feel bad about one pimple, that it ruins their day, a date etc... Others can live with it.

And other people suffer from cystic acne and stuff and are suicidal about it... thats bad.. But a few people can live with it too...

It's all individual, and the feelings are the most important part of treating your acne - why treat it if you don't feel bad about it?

You probably think that he should be happy cus of his small amount of acne, but maybe hes feeling bad about it?

everyone feels bad about acne. but ive noticed: mild acne="this blows".... severe acne="i refuse to leave the house, i look like crap, people think im a monster, will this ever go away??"

Lol ya i know whta you mean. My friend is takin the same stuff and he has nooo acne at all. When he gets 1 or 2 bumps he crys and complains. I was like dude its not bad, and he said yea it is i feel like crap. So i said look at my face, and he said "well its different cuz youve had it forever"

Kinda pissed me off, luckily im very forgiving. O well Everyone has self-esteem issues.

My friend just turned 20 today. It really caught me off guard because Ive told him about me taking antibiotics for months and months now but he has never mentioned it.

I dont know why I got so worked up. I guess it just bothers me because I think he doesnt understand what having acne really is. I see it acne 2 ways for people. Some people have pimples, which is a few pimples here and there but end up going away not leaving a mark. Then are are people who have acne which is more than just the occasional pimple and it occurs a lot.

Now that im really thinking about it, I think the fact that he said "It works great" hit me hard because how would he see any difference? I guess maybe his one pimple hits me like my skin hits me? I dont know. I have a headache boo

that's pretty gay, specially since all antibiotics in the Tetracycline spectrum failed miserably against my acne, if it was the Falklands war, Antiobiotics would definately be Argentina.

I was at my friends house the other night and I saw some prescription pills. I went to see what he was taking and it was 100mg of Minocycline. It pissed me off because HE DOESNT EVEN HAVE ACNE!! He has really good skin and he gets the occasional pimple once every other month. I asked him about it and he said he has been taking it for 2 months and "its works great".

I dont know why it got me so mad. He has never suffered from acne so really there is no need for him to take it. I dont know....I just had to vent this somewhere where people would understand. Even my mom agreed with me he doesnt need to take it

if it works to get rid of the spots your friend has and that makes him feel better than he should be allowed to take it if he wants to, its not like hes doing it to piss you off mate