Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
pixie1975

lookgr8.co.uk - big delay

Anyone ordered stuff from lookgr8.co.uk recently? I ordered from them a month ago, but haven't received my order yet.

Last weekend I went on their site and they had a notice up about damage to their offices, and that orders would arrive "early next week". I sent them a quick email anyway just in case my order had gone missing. No reply, and still nothing received!

I've just looked on their site again, and there's still the same notice up...

:confused:

can I asked if you ordered on ebay or the website

I ordered on the website...no reply. A pity though as the glycolic acid was one of the best

Hey there, thanks for the replies.

I didn't know they had an e-bay store also. I ordered direct from their store at lookgr8.co.uk.

Yeah, that e-bay feedback page did not look good!

But it seems that they are genuine about the damage to their offices.

I just checked my email, and surprise surprise they sent me a reply yesterday(Friday) notifying me that my order had been despatched and apologising for the delay.

So I'm happy if it arrives sometime next week. :)

For anyone else reading this, I placed my order on 19th Oct.

So, assuming that my order has now been despatched, that's 6 weeks delay...

really? :dance:

That might mean mines on its way. I used some other glycolic acid and it sucked so much!!

Next time I'm going to order some when I get a resupply lol

Hey there, thanks for the replies.

I didn't know they had an e-bay store also. I ordered direct from their store at lookgr8.co.uk.

Yeah, that e-bay feedback page did not look good!

But it seems that they are genuine about the damage to their offices.

I just checked my email, and surprise surprise they sent me a reply yesterday(Friday) notifying me that my order had been despatched and apologising for the delay.

So I'm happy if it arrives sometime next week. :)

For anyone else reading this, I placed my order on 19th Oct.

So, assuming that my order has now been despatched, that's 6 weeks delay...

I order the Acne Banish Serum from Lookgr8, due to orders been delayed they sent me a GA cleansing gel with my order. I keep getting spots with Serum so im thinking of using the cleansing gel. It is this one http://www.lookgr8.co.uk/index.php?main_pa...;products_id=30. Has anyone else used it before? And would just using that be enough to fight acne?

I have also had big delays on an order from them, I ended up doing some research on this 'company' as they have no telephone number and just a registered post office box.

Looks like the typical ebay seller running things from home.

Also, the products seem to have changed recently - I am not finding them as effective, especially the peel.

Oh god, i just ordered from them yesterday :(

Im, back to Uni on Friday...fat chance that is arriving then, if it takes more than 1.5 weeks then its being cancelled and I'm getting the money back :P (or try to :P)