Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
roxy250

Total control of inflammatory acne! THE KEY to success.

I have tried with many products over the years.. I had mild/moderate pustular acne with some redness.. I now use dkr which is great for inflammotry acne but I feel alone doesn't 100% cut if for me. SO i use proactives refining sulfur mask for spot treatment. this keeps my pustular acne almost 100% under control. But only use the refining mask all the other proactive stuff is a waste really. dans cleanser and bp gel are wayy better then proactive and is great for sensitive skin. I feel anyone with inflammotry acne should try the dkr with sulfur spot treat it really cleared me up. my forhead now is 100% clear. This along with adequate sleep,excerise, water intake, and eating a healthy in moderation diet and keeping stress levels LOW..will keep you clear untill You grow out of acne naturally. The more spot treat you use I noticed the better you will see results. oh and I only use dans bp gel at night.. so my skin doesn't get dry. the sulfur mask also helps alot with redness and inflammation and is great for pustular acne it dries it right up. Please im telling anyone with inflammotry acne to try these two topicals together.. bp gel with sulfur refining mask it works a charm! Thanks and I wish the best for everybody. oh and another thing if you start doing this DONT run out of the refining mask i did and guess what happend? thenext day i woke up with a medium size pustule on my cheeck from running out of this great product lol..