Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
gizelle

DANS REGIMEN (DID IT WORK 4 U)

okay well i have been scanning thru the site and i wanted to know IF DANS REGIMEN ACTUALLY WORKED and i wanna know by the ppl who used it and there advice and there personal thoughts about it.

*i'm planning to also use the REGIMEN but i wanna know if it reallly works . i've used proactive every drug store acne medicine

-- there was one thing that actually worked but it was in the phillipines where the derm gave me facials and gave me medicine it was liquid form i think it had CLYMIDACINE in it and she used this other medication that actually disappeared my red marks and it WORKED.. BUT unfortunately i came back to california in which i just went to the phillipines for a vaction and 6 months later i started gettin acne again! its been 2 years ago and i am really fusturated on what to do with my acne.. i actually got facials here but nothing really worked as what the did to my skin in the phillipines

okay well i have been scanning thru the site and i wanted to know IF DANS REGIMEN ACTUALLY WORKED and i wanna know by the ppl who used it and there advice and there personal thoughts about it.

*i'm planning to also use the REGIMEN but i wanna know if it reallly works . i've used proactive every drug store acne medicine

-- there was one thing that actually worked but it was in the phillipines where the derm gave me facials and gave me medicine it was liquid form i think it had CLYMIDACINE in it and she used this other medication that actually disappeared my red marks and it WORKED.. BUT unfortunately i came back to california in which i just went to the phillipines for a vaction and 6 months later i started gettin acne again! its been 2 years ago and i am really fusturated on what to do with my acne.. i actually got facials here but nothing really worked as what the did to my skin in the phillipines

started october 1st 2007 and now its november 16 2007 so its been now 1 months and 16 days and its working..... the first day i started i had alot of bumps and white head and oily skin..

now my bumps r dissapearing, the white head r smaller.. the bad side is the red marks but its kinda ok at least the acne is gone.....

i ordered the daniel kern starter kit.. oh man itssssssss so good, i like the cleanser-bp and moisturizer...

the dan cleanser is super good...

now im out of stock so i only ordered 3 bp because if custom wasnt that expensive i would get the cleanser and moisturizer...

so now im using cetaphil cleanser-dan bp- cetaphil moisturizer....

I CANT WAIT TIL MONTH 3 END

GOOD LUCK AND DONT QUIT

I have severe acne and I have been on the Regime for 6 weeks now, I finally raised the white flag and started taking Accutane - While I know it has some side effects, it will still clear all my acne instead of just my face and won't fuck up my skin as much.

Yes, it does work. Like one of the responses above, it doesnt work immidiately..however, i started october 1st(last month) and im continuing into it and it works welll for me, my acne is mild yet stubborn (nothing cud get rid of it) but this seems to be working SO FAR..sometimes the redness and flakes are annoying and unbearable, but you'll learn to control them and it will definitely be worth it. GOOD LUCK!!! :)

Yes, it does work. Like one of the responses above, it doesnt work immidiately..however, i started october 1st(last month) and im continuing into it and it works welll for me, my acne is mild yet stubborn (nothing cud get rid of it) but this seems to be working SO FAR..sometimes the redness and flakes are annoying and unbearable, but you'll learn to control them and it will definitely be worth it. GOOD LUCK!!! :)

I've been on the DKR for over a year and a half now, after trying Pro-Activ, Botchula's, and a few variations of "just soap and water". Dan's regimen is the most consisently performing one I've found so far. As long as I stick with it and follow directions, I stay at anywhere between 85% and 99% clear. The scores of clogged pores and whiteheads have gone away and it's even begun to even out my skin tone (which is blotchy by nature!).

If you would like some pictures, feel free to cruise the gallery for Dan's regimen, tons of people have posted progression pics and logs!

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/index.php...q=sc&cat=4k

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/Daniel-Ke...n-logs-f35.html

yes it works I was on DKR 2 years ago but I had a mild acne I remember that I only have two active pimples It cleared my face completely within one month and I remained clean for a year and a half. I have two pimples now and a lot of brown marks eww. that's my fate ;)

i am actually using the proactive BENZOLE peroxide and using this cleanser. the first week was great it cleared up and now its like the 3rd week i think and OMG i am breakin out like crazy and these acne are huge!!!! PLEASE HELP should i buy the cleaner and Benzole peroxide that dan has on this site? i really need someones opinon because i am breakin out like crazy

I started halfway through november, and I definently am seeing results. (although i still have acne)

DKR worked for me but not 100%, for me it was 50/50. 50/50 meaning that my acne is better than before I started but not completely clear when I stopped. I am trying to figure what I should try next and will post up soon for help. I have been on the regimen for 4 months and went through 3 bottles of BP. With progress from the BP flattening out and not doing anything anymore I stopped the regimen and will try AHA's or something else if there is something. Not a complete success but I did learn a lot here and hopefully will be clear in the near future.

Thanks Dan I learned a lot here from you and fellow members. The bp didn't work for me but I hope your new SA might do the trick.

I've been using it for 6 months now and it's cleared up my face 100%, but I've been getting little spots on my face from sun damage. I think I need a higher spf