Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

when i see other peoples scars or acne, i don't give a shit. i notice it, and then pretty much forget that it's there. and i treat that person based on what kind of person he/she is, and not by what the face looks like.

so just remember (i have a horrible time with this myself), it's all in your head, people don't care, and if they do, they can fuck right off. there's over 6 billion people in the world, don't waste your time on the them.

that's all.

when i see other peoples scars or acne, i don't give a shit. i notice it, and then pretty much forget that it's there. and i treat that person based on what kind of person he/she is, and not by what the face looks like.

so just remember (i have a horrible time with this myself), it's all in your head, people don't care, and if they do, they can fuck right off. there's over 6 billion people in the world, don't waste your time on the them.

that's all.

that's all.

that's all.

great post! :drool:

I think for me it's the opposite in a way. Acne has made me more superficial, but only in one particular area. I don't care if a person in general has acne scars or not. I look at the personality. BUT, when it comes to a potential partner, looks for me are everything (with the personality of course) and I really really hate that! But I can't help it!

I think if I didn't have acne to make me notice every single flaw in my skin (which is not that bad anyway) I wouldn't have to wait for the Perfect man to come into my life. I guess that's why I remain single for too long. I expect myself to be perfect. Because in my mind I think how on Earth am I going to attract my perfect Mr Right when I'm not a perfect Mrs Right?

I blame my acne for this misery.

that's all.