Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Max-

ITCHY SCALP!

At first my skalp became really itchy, and after washing it really sore to even touch/ rub dry. i think its a normal side effect, however i started using a shampoo called polytar and trust me it worked wonders! fantastic stuff! my scalp is back to normal now and had been since a week or two/three after starting to use it. If i can get it i would definately give it a try...im from the uk so i dont know if you can get it where you are. good luck!

It is a normal side effect of Tane. don't worry too much. the second week of using accutane i noticed my scalpt was flaky and itching like hell. I started using head and shoulders and within a week or two it calmed down and now i'm into my second week for month two and i don't have the itchy dry scalp anymore. As for the comment i just read about having itchy scalp and hair falls out. Please try not to stress out. I was beginning to get really scared but you just have to try to stay calm cause stress esp. on tane will make your hair shed. Hope this helps