Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cutboy

Fraxel - Issues ??

Hi Guys,

Im about to book in for 6 treatments, and would like some feedback before any of this changes my life for better or worse. Any feedback on the following would be great. I know there has been an argument on the effectiveness of fraxel. But would like some feedback please on any info you guys have on..

1. The effectiveness of Fraxel to treat surgical/accident scarring to my face. I believe its not that great for this type of scarring. Has anyone had any positive/negative experiences with this issue.

2. And im sure all can help with this next one. I’ve read that my face (lets say after 5-6 treatments) can stay really raw for up to a year. Is this the case, or does your face ‘turn’ back to normal after approx 2 months, like what is claimed.

Are you able to venture out in the sun after a few months without sunscreen (although not best practice)

thanks all

CB

Hi Guys,

Im about to book in for 6 treatments, and would like some feedback before any of this changes my life for better or worse. Any feedback on the following would be great. I know there has been an argument on the effectiveness of fraxel. But would like some feedback please on any info you guys have on..

1. The effectiveness of Fraxel to treat surgical/accident scarring to my face. I believe its not that great for this type of scarring. Has anyone had any positive/negative experiences with this issue.

2. And im sure all can help with this next one. I’ve read that my face (lets say after 5-6 treatments) can stay really raw for up to a year. Is this the case, or does your face ‘turn’ back to normal after approx 2 months, like what is claimed.

Are you able to venture out in the sun after a few months without sunscreen (although not best practice)

thanks all

CB

Hi Guys,

thanks all

CB

I can answer the second part. My last fraxel was the end of August. My skin has just about turned to normal this week.

Hi Guys,

2. And im sure all can help with this next one. I’ve read that my face (lets say after 5-6 treatments) can stay really raw for up to a year. Is this the case, or does your face â€ËÅ“turn’ back to normal after approx 2 months, like what is claimed.

thanks all

CB

I can answer the second part. My last fraxel was the end of August. My skin has just about turned to normal this week.

Hi Guys,

2. And im sure all can help with this next one. I��‚��„�ve read that my face (lets say after 5-6 treatments) can stay really raw for up to a year. Is this the case, or does your face ��‚��œturn��‚��„� back to normal after approx 2 months, like what is claimed.

thanks all

CB

So you were red and raw until now?

Hi Guys,

2. And im sure all can help with this next one. I��‚��„�ve read that my face (lets say after 5-6 treatments) can stay really raw for up to a year. Is this the case, or does your face ��‚��œturn��‚��„� back to normal after approx 2 months, like what is claimed.

thanks all

CB

Hi Guys,

2. And im sure all can help with this next one. I��‚��„�ve read that my face (lets say after 5-6 treatments) can stay really raw for up to a year. Is this the case, or does your face ��‚���"turn��‚��„� back to normal after approx 2 months, like what is claimed.

thanks all

CB

I'm just on my first Fraxel. I was wondering where you read that your face gets red and raw for months after your treatment. I had the treatment 5 days ago and my face is almost back to normal. I might be a little red, but just barely, but not raw at all. Yes, you should wear sun screen to protect your face from the sun, but the doctor's office said for about 3 months. I would recommend letting your face heal for about 1 month before you start a new treatment. To me, I haven't seen any results on my scarring except for better tone on my face, but I'm sure it's too early to tell. I hope these treatments help my scarring. Good luck to you.