Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
njlife4ever

best over the counter moisturizer?

I have sensitive dry skin and I use a large ammount of Fruit of the Earth Aloe gel (it has no fragrance or alcohol) once I rub it in and it feels a bit tacky I put cera ve moisterizing lotion on over it. I had a bad allergic reaction last week to Green Cream and my face was red flaky and in pain and this combo has completly healed it. I also love Nivea Moisterizing Toner--it has no alcohol in it and has b-5 vitamins chamomille and aloe.

Hope that helps!

I like fruit of the earth aloe vera gel too. I also like CeraVe moisturizing cream. Its eighteen bottles but it comes in a HUGE tub and it gets excellent reviews on drugstore.com

Olive oil pure and simple. 2-3 drops rub around on face for 30 seconds. You will look shiny but look in the mirror in 10 mins and all the shine will be gone. Your skin will just glow.

Hope it helps.

I use Dove Sensitive Day Lotion. Snowqueen (when she was still around) recommended it to me, and I tried it with doubts, but its actually the only moisturizer ive used that doesnt break me out. Its about $6 to $6.50, but they put dollar off coupons in the paper all the time and its a 4oz bottle.