Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
echo379

does any one else....

....feel more self concious at college then they did during high school? never really was a problem in high school.....maybe it's just the move from MN to Miami

....feel more self concious at college then they did during high school? never really was a problem in high school.....maybe it's just the move from MN to Miami

I think university in the UK is the same as college?

If so yes I did. Everyone else seemed to have grown out of the problem and they were all drinking, eating rubbish, not exercising and staying up all night and their skin was perfect (although some of their waistbands suffered). I was so good, spent money to eat well, cooked all my own meals, didn't drink, exercised and my skin was still bad.

Luck of the draw, I guess :think:

Do you go to the U? If you do, then yeah I'd be self-conscious. VT gonna whoop yo team to tha griiiiizound hehe. Me and my friends urinated on your school entrance hehe.

hahaha yeah i go to the U, sadly i have to agree that VT is gonna destroy us.....i mean i would piss on our entrance too, fucking football team

hahaha yeah i go to the U, sadly i have to agree that VT is gonna destroy us.....i mean i would piss on our entrance too, fucking football team

I was there last November when we played you guys. We went on campus with VT clothes and got lots of stares. Then I went to your toilet bowl for an Orange Bowl (worst stadium I have ever set foot in) and I was walking around to the concessions. When I came across the Miami area, this group of girls and guys pointed for me to walk the other way. I felt like an outcast. You do got some hot looking girls down in Miami though. I got this number from our waitress when I said "you are the prettiest girl in this whole place". I never called her though hehe.