Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dizzy15

im 15, need confidence advice :), got pics

Im always worried about spots

they really are not that bad but they always get to me

i hardly have any but i still feel not as good as the girls with completly clear skin

i dont have a problem getting boyfriends but i was just wondering

do boys prefer girls with completly clear skin or does it not matter?

'& also

any tips on how to stop it bothering me so much :) ?

look at the picture i attaced :)

btw this is my first post ;)

post-65516-1194965511_thumb.jpg

post-65516-1194965511_thumb.jpg

Welcome to the boards! It's not a question so much of what boys in general prefer as what THE BOY you like prefers. Most people really don't mind a few spots here and there. Come on into our emotional forum where you'll find alot of people have the same kinds of questions and frustrations. And for confidence, I've found "Fake it till you make it" can do wonders, try to live as if it doesn't bother you!

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/Emotional...f-acne-f10.html

I'm just a guy giving you my view --

My girlfriend doesn't have acne (anymore) but she has scars from when her acne was very severe.

And I still love her for who she is. :wub:

I might be biased considering that both of us are in the same boat and you are probably referring to guys who are clear, but just thought I'd offer my perspective. :)

BTW, welcome aboard. ^_^

I'm gonna be honest, I SEE Three DARK spots, I see them clear even on your s* ass cam.

But is that enough to change the decision of whether or not someone likes you?, i don't think so.

If there was a person like that, he's the one thats not normal, he's probably along the lines of someone being scared of a tiny ant, or being afraid of little things.

My advice is to not use chemicals as they might actually makes things worse.. but thats just my opinion. I would try to clear it internally naturally with diet starting right f** NOW.

edit: sh* your only 15, let me edit my cursing.

All I see is thsoe 3 spots. Honestly you probably have better skin then the avg of my class. Whenever you get upset about your skin, jsut think positively. Think things like "you probably can't even see them unless your clsoe up to me" or like "my acne isn't one of the sever cases in my class/school perspective. You may think yours is bad, but thast because you're not looknig at others acne at perspective. Honestly, almost all the people on this site always cry over their acne, but when I see pictures of them, all I see is a few spots, or mild acne. Just don't worry about it. Theres a girl that i'm friends with in my grade who has moderate - sever papules all over her face, and frankly, it doesn't bother me AT ALL. no exagheration.

Hm, I'm a male and I'd say cover acne up with makeup. :/ I mean, sounds shallow, but I'd PREFER not to see acne. It won't completely cover up acne, but it'll help.

Although I would never date anyone with tons and tons of blemishes to begin with.

PS. Your skin, judging from the picture, looks almost flawless. Just a tad bit of coverup and that'd be invisible.

yea i agree w/ those who say don't use chemicals. I'm 17 and i find that just using dove sensitive soap twice a day(morning and night) is really all you need! don't even take antibiotics, seriously ALL of that will f*** things up

Your sub-title pretty much says it. You just need to be confident and don't worry about if guys mind the spots. Cause if they do you shouldn't mind what they think! Who wants a shallow bf/gf?

I definitly agree with the NOT use chemicals thing :)

It screwed up my skin that's for sure..

I guess i'll have to agree with the others above: don't touch it.. let it fade away.

Pretend it's not there..

I don't think boys will mind it btw :) I'm 16 and there are also girls with a few pimples at my school and it doesn't bother me at all nor it bothers my "male" friends(i nevr heard them talk about it).. it's barely noticable and your a teenager after all! :P

Hm, I'm a male and I'd say cover acne up with makeup. :/ I mean, sounds shallow, but I'd PREFER not to see acne. It won't completely cover up acne, but it'll help.

Although I would never date anyone with tons and tons of blemishes to begin with.

PS. Your skin, judging from the picture, looks almost flawless. Just a tad bit of coverup and that'd be invisible.

Alot of teens have mild acne problems, and as much as that doesn't solve your issue, it can help you feel comfortable in the fact that you're not some stand-out freak.

Manage your skin with good skin care and hopefully you can keep it quite clear.

Aesthetics are not everything, you have to grow as a person more than anything.

Your sub-title pretty much says it. You just need to be confident and don't worry about if guys mind the spots. Cause if they do you shouldn't mind what they think! Who wants a shallow bf/gf?