Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
korean_halfbreed

Does anyone only do the regimen at night?

I'm a few weeks into Dans regimen. Ive been on it before, but I was kinda inconsistent and didn't stick with it. Im trying it again, so hopefully it'll work out. Currently, Im using all Dans products. But I've been using BP and moisturizer only at night, and then in the morning I just use the cleanser. I just remember how much I would hate that sticky, irritated feeling I would have during the day back when I tried the regimen before and did it twice a day, plus the redness. I was wondering if anyone who also does it only at night has found that this method gives good results and has cleared up real well. Thanks for any replies.

I'm a few weeks into Dans regimen. Ive been on it before, but I was kinda inconsistent and didn't stick with it. Im trying it again, so hopefully it'll work out. Currently, Im using all Dans products. But I've been using BP and moisturizer only at night, and then in the morning I just use the cleanser. I just remember how much I would hate that sticky, irritated feeling I would have during the day back when I tried the regimen before and did it twice a day, plus the redness. I was wondering if anyone who also does it only at night has found that this method gives good results and has cleared up real well. Thanks for any replies.

I have used it only at night primarily from the time I started. Just recently I decided to try it during the day and the adjustment (along with climate changes) has made me worse. So, I will go back to once a day. I do not moisturize at night either, just the BP (and a lot of it). I will spot moisturize in the day if necessary, but I am like you - I have never been able to tolerate the sticky, irritated feeling of putting it on in the daytime, especially much moisturizer. When I do it, I can't wait to get home and wash my face to get it off. I start getting that same feeling I get when I know a breakout is coming. Not good.

So, yes, I would say give it a try once a day and see how you do. You can always add the day application later if you find you need to.

-Cram