Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LLiaM

how do you deal other people or the outside world

i will be saying a situation then you will tell me how do you deal with that situation.

Ok lets start

1. If someone is laughing at your face what do you do

a. ignore them pretend that it is not you there laughing at

b. confront them (non violent) and tell them it offends you

c. confront them (violent) smack them in there face

2. In the mall your walking alone and then some kids are walking towards you what do you do?

a. do you turn back or left or right trying to avoid the kids that certainly will laugh at you

b. walk straight and ignore them

c. pretend that you will go inside a boutique or store pretending to buy something just to avoid them.

3. Pace in walking when your outside

a. Do you walk fast

b. You walk calmly with your head up high without staring down or looking right or left just to hide your face

4. In the bus where do you usually sit in the front or the back or do you feel anxious when your sitting with someone especially with people who have beautiful skin.

5. when you outside do your nose get itchy?

i dunno why but every time i go out my nose become really itchy

6. when your outside do you usually wear a cap?

7. do restaurant and cafeteria makes you paranoid?

i will be saying a situation then you will tell me how do you deal with that situation.

Ok lets start

I would have to choose both because it depends on the sanario. If its someone I know then Id probably contront them. If they are just some punk kids, Ill never see again, I would just ignore them. People dont make fun of my acne though

2. In the mall your walking alone and then some kids are walking towards you what do you do?

a. do you turn back or left or right trying to avoid the kids that certainly will laugh at you

c. pretend that you will go inside a boutique or store pretending to buy something just to avoid them.

I will choose b but its really none of the above since people dont make fun of my acne. That NEVER happens

a. Do you walk fast

b. You walk calmly with your head up high without staring down or looking right or left just to hide your face

I walk fast because I have high anxiety and I walk with my head up and every once in a while I glance at the ground to make sure I am not tripping over anything lol

4. In the bus where do you usually sit in the front or the back or do you feel anxious when your sitting with someone especially with people who have beautiful skin.

I usually sit in the front and it has nothing to do with acne at all. It has to do with the fact that the people who usually sit in the back are loud, obnoxious and are talking about things I have no interest in at all

I suppose so. It happens inside to that my nose itches.

No. I usually wear it up in a pony tail, a hair clip of some sort, or I wear a headband

Yes because someones I eat in a restaurant by myself and I get paranoid that people think Im weird for eating alone

Ok lets start

d. confront them and start dissing them back eminem style saying they went to Crambrook and that it's a private school!

d. start looking at other stuff unless it is a hot girl and then i try to look cool although it usually fails cause i'm not cool

a. Do you walk fast

I don't ride buses, they make me puke my brains out

Blow your nose, but yeah mine does too

The cafeteria does when I am walking down the aisle and I feel like everyone is staring at me. From the time I am walking to the end and going back to the office, I sweat like 1000 moles (i'm getting chemistry on ya'll)