Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Beginning and Ending of Week 1: Received product on November 2nd. Cleansed face and put on a full length of BP for my first week...Pretty odd that my face didn't react horribly. Skin improved slightly.

Beginning of Week 2: Still using full amount of BP. Skin broke out this week but pimples are either going down or are hiding. Looks the same except that I have dead skin flakes on my face but not very badly. As the day goes on my face's oil hides the skin flakes somewhat.

Ending of Week 2: Face looks OK. Better than before in my opinion but the red marks are now way darker and there might be scarring. The scarring might be from regimen BUT the red marks turning darker is probably the regimen + sunlight. Pimples from the initial breakout are clearing up somewhat. Still using full finger length of BP and moisturizer...though it seems to be making me break out (the moisturizer.)

Beginning / Middle of Week 3 (Wednesday): Acne has improved significantly. I judged a picture of myself from a day before I went on the regimen to my face in the mirror now. The pimples on my cheeks seem to be going down but they're cysts...so they developed into those blood pimples. They seem to be healing somewhat and should be gone by the beginning of next week. Skin flakes are now less noticeable because my face's oil can control it pretty well without being overly oily. Don't seem to be getting any new pimples which is pretty good!

Ending of Week 3: Skin appears to look a bit worse from the initial breakout and the post inflammatory hyperpigmentation. No current break outs except for a few pimples here and there. Going to try and find a new method of lightening the marks and the skin discoloration. Will now be using Eucerin's Q10 Lotion with SPF15 to prevent darkening of marks...but it causes my face to becoming oily much quicker.

Ending of week 4: There are a few pustules here and there but not many cysts anymore. The breakout that I had on my cheeks from the initial breakout became darker and might scar but I doubt it. My skin has also started getting really dry and flaky in the cheeks and T area. My face doesn't seem to be improving much but this is only the first month...Let's see how well this product is by the end of month 2. Wish me luck everyone.

Month 6: Face is clear except for the post inflammatory hyper pigmentation. Now trying to cut down on use of BP to only at night. Using full finger length along with Neutrogena Healthy skin lotion with AHA. In the morning I use only Dan's Moisturizer + Neutrogena SPF30 Sunblock.