Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
acne_battle

funny things that happened at work

Surely, everyone has funny things happen at work. Share something funny that happened at your work place today or this week.

This was so freaking funny. One of the residents in the nursing home I work in had just finished his dinner. I guess the call light wasnt within his reach. He called the receptionist (I have no idea how he remembers the phone number when hes confused) and the receptionist then paged our unit, "Unit (I wont say the name of the station since thats private) please answer call light number 142" :lol:

P.S. I had no idea where to put this topic, maybe it belongs in the lounge. I dont know :shrug:

why does this thread keep moving? first it was here, then in the lounge, now back in here?

not only do i not get the funny thing about it, now im confused on why this thread keeps moving. daamit im pissed off now

why does this thread keep moving? first it was here, then in the lounge, now back in here?

not only do i not get the funny thing about it, now im confused on why this thread keeps moving. daamit im pissed off now

Sorry to burst your bubble. But I wasn't teasing this time. I really DIDN'T get it. And I actually re-read it a few times just to make sure..

It MOVED molly, trust me... it moved.

I got my eyes on you Molly. You little troublemaker..

lol I get it now. Youre teasing me again :lol: You must have a crush on me

It MOVED molly, trust me... it moved.

I got my eyes on you Molly. You little troublemaker..

lol I get it now. Youre teasing me again :lol: You must have a crush on me

Take it to a room, kids.

And Molly, since I work in healthcare, I got your story. :D We have patients who do that all the time though without even bothering to use their call lights. One lady calls the main number (anyone can answer it and it's usually someone non-medical who answers) and she says, "Hello. I want my medicine." ''Are you a patient here?" "Yes." The person who answers the phone gets the name/room number and then calls the supervising nurse on that assignment to answer the phone.

Take it to a room, kids.

And Molly, since I work in healthcare, I got your story. :D We have patients who do that all the time though without even bothering to use their call lights. One lady calls the main number (anyone can answer it and it's usually someone non-medical who answers) and she says, "Hello. I want my medicine." ''Are you a patient here?" "Yes." The person who answers the phone gets the name/room number and then calls the supervising nurse on that assignment to answer the phone.

Something so funny that it is sad at work:

Another weekly meeting missed. I was asked yesterday (Monday) if I can make a meeting at 8:30am Wednesday. I am asked because I am the last to work because I live the hard knock life and can only make it to work around 9:30am. Today is Tuesday. I get an email saying the meeting was changed today because people couldn't make it Wednesday. Sure enough, I get to work AFTER the meeting. I don't remember the last time I went to one of these meetings hehe.

Oh man! I hate when they do that! They should notify you that it changed. Thats the courteous thing to do. We have new management and in September and October we had a bunch of mandetory meetings. They were always changing the times and days. One time I had to come to work at 8 when I work at 11. C'est la vie

Oh man! I hate when they do that! They should notify you that it changed. Thats the courteous thing to do. We have new management and in September and October we had a bunch of mandetory meetings. They were always changing the times and days. One time I had to come to work at 8 when I work at 11. C'est la vie