Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
catrat242

healthy skin WATER?

Borba-->http://www.borba.com/

Apparently it's water that can help your skin with impurities. The clarifying one (combats oily skin and such) has Vitamin C and E and also has Pomegranate in it.

Have you heard about this water?

What do you think of it?

I might try it...hope it tastes good :P

seems like a load of BS to me... I mean acne fighting gummy bears... you have to be kidding.

Unless you have money to spend, I wouldn't purchase any of these products. There are other [inexpensive] methods that can probably help just as well.

IMO

I dunno call me a skeptic... Perhaps you would be better off just taking suppliments + green tea... probably save you a bit of cash too. Also... Why does it say that bottle weigh's 15lbs?!

I dunno call me a skeptic... Perhaps you would be better off just taking suppliments + green tea...

That's all I do for healthy drinks and It seems to work for me. Green Tea is an excellent anti-oxidant and inflammatory, and then coupled with the b-50 complex I take everyday I almost meet the exact dosages on that bottle and it probably only costs me about 50cents a day instead of 35$.

Dang, that stuff is expensive! I'm kinda tempted, though...

Maybe when I have loads of money. haha, or maybe not. If anyone does try it, though, let us know how it worked.

That's all I do for healthy drinks and It seems to work for me. Green Tea is an excellent anti-oxidant and inflammatory, and then coupled with the b-50 complex I take everyday I almost meet the exact dosages on that bottle and it probably only costs me about 50cents a day instead of 35$.