Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi everyone. Yesterday my sister brought home a Ginseng acne treatment kit that includes

-Ginseng cleansing milk

Ingredients:

Ginseng essential oil, Lanette wax, Grape Seed oil, Rosewater, Grapefruit Seed extract,

essential oils of Geranium, Lavender, Rosemary.

-Ginseng rejuvinating toner

Ingredients:

Distilled water, ginseng essential oil, witch hazel, essential oils of geranium, lavender, and rosemary.

-Ginseng Facial Scrub Cream (2 times a week)

Ingredients:

Made from 100% top-quality pharmaceutical grade Microdermabrasion Crystals, blended with rich Ginseng Gel and Ginseng Essential oil, Lanette wax, Ginseng Hydrosols, Aloe Vera Gel, Jojoba Ester, Grapefruit Seed Extracts, Vitamin E.

-Ginseng acne treatment serum

Ingredients:

a synergy blend of ginseng essential oil with the addition of four natural plant essential oils: Lavender, Lemon, Geranium and Rosemary.

Ginseng Anti-acne cream

Ingredients:

It is uniquely formulated with a synergy blend of ginseng essential oil with the addition of four natural plant essential oils: Lavender, myrrh, tea tree and Roman chamomile.

So I'm going to try it out and see if my skin improves. The website for these products in my area is www.maryginsenghouse.com and it talks about the benefits of ginseng for your skin.