Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
guyute

solodyn log

I noticed some people wanting to know what the deal is with solodyn so i figured id do one of these things to keep myself occupied.

i started the antiiotic on october 18 2007 so its been almost a month, and im pretty pleased with the results. i dont have to severe of acne, when i started taking it i had a few pretty bad zits around my left jawline, some blackheads on my nose, and a few red marks on my cheeks that arent really noticeable. so far the medicine has cleared most of it up. the red marks have actually started to fade a little, although shaving makes them worse. the zits on my face have pretty much receded completley and im just left with some red marks, which apparently should go away in about a month according to my dermatologist.

i use differin .3 gel in the morning as well as mario badescu buffering solution on any zits i have at night. i also use the eucerin redness relief mask to battle pretty bad sunburn i got from being outside with the differin on

all in all though im pretty pleased i havent had any side effects and ive only seen improvements, hopefully things will keep getting better