Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
venge2.5

scrubbing dead skin cells

Ive been using 10% bp and its drying out my skin really bad i just started using cetaphil face soap that has helped alittle i was wondering what would be a good product for scrubbing my face to take off the dead skin anyone heard anything good about the clearasil scrub

try the baby brush method...using a baby brush gently brush ur face like once a week in the shower...its supposed to do wonders..im buying one today!!

If your skin isn't too sensitive... st ives apricot scrub :surprised:

It'll leave your face feeling like a newborns... but I would only use it 2x a week as it can cause dryness and irritation.

Scrubbing is bad! Never scrub! It will make your acne worse, as it inflames your skin. Just a light wash will do the job.

Use this: http://www.acne.org/messageboard/what-has-...cts-t11566.html

ALWAYS USE A MOISTURIZER. I think that's the problem. If you moisturize, you won't feel "dry". Just make sure you get a good one, and one that is non-comedogenic.

Umm... not really? it depends on his skin type.. I been starting a regimen for the past week using St. Ives Apricot Scrub Blemishes & Blackhead Control and i been getting amazing results.

It didnt make my acne worse it actually made it less apparent and its improving my texture..

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/St-Ives-A...og-t177652.html

true...like me i cant use scrubs and def not st ives...woooo thats like murder to my face!! and yet the baby brush method has been great!! i notice the difference...lesser and lesser flakies as well as breakouts!